Page 42 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3738394041424344454647 ... LastLast

// Raton,awsme wrk your themes are pieces of efen art,have not seen any one with ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

losgalos no está en línea Awaiting email verification

Advertisement

// Raton,awsme wrk your themes are pieces of efen art,have not seen any one with this generous talent anywhere
    Anywhere.please do your magic with a transformers movie 1 and 2 themes withs tons my childhood hero Optimus Prime for 8350i OS 4.6{ Please don't forget us}.
    BlackBerry8350i/4.6.1.204 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/103

devonnor no está en línea Stack level 1
    Are there any themes for the Tour 9630 yet?

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    None that I know of. I'd say they'll have to release the new theme builder program (plazmic) 5.0 in order for us theme developers to create themes for the new bb's coming out tour being one of them. I think Luciferseamus was working on a theme but needed testers. I would contact him. I haven't tried making any for your device but i would double check with him. Hopefully he figured something out for you. Good luck
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    yeah I tried getting something going for the tour. but as of yet it has been unfruitful...
    doh!!!
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by luciferseamus View Post
    yeah I tried getting something going for the tour. but as of yet it has been unfruitful...
    doh!!!

Sort of reminds me of the days when I was trying to make a theme for the new 8350i back when it was originally released. I don't think we'll be able to make it Luc because that device will probably show up in the new CDK. I hope they release it soon so I can get rid of this glitchy/crappy/stubborn 4.7 the worse CDK to date IMHO. end of rant

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    lol
    AGREED!!!!!!!!
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Tool 8900

Here's my Tool theme for you guys. Thanks to everyone who've enjoyed my themes. Enjoy

Download!!!

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by losgalos View Post
    // Raton,awsme wrk your themes are pieces of efen art,have not seen any one with this generous talent anywhere
    Anywhere.please do your magic with a transformers movie 1 and 2 themes withs tons my childhood hero Optimus Prime for 8350i OS 4.6{ Please don't forget us}.
    BlackBerry8350i/4.6.1.204 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/103

I'll see what I can do...wait a minute, I think 9of13 has already created a theme inspired by that movie for the curve. You might wanna ask him if he can export it for your device I'm sure he will. All it takes are a few clicks here and there Hopefully he'll be able to help ya out with that request losgalos and thank you for the compliment. If can't assist you I'll see if I can come up with something for ya.

billp68 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey raton, love your themes! I have 2 of them for my 8350i. i would realy love to get the tool them. Please try to export this theme for me. thx billp68

martinkingkng no está en línea Stack level 1
    You are a talent. I admire you.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    ^^thank you guys. I'm glad you like my work. billp, I'll see if i can export it. I have so many requests I think i'm gonna have to hire interns lol. I wish i could accomodate all of your requests but sometimes i'm in and out of my house and hardly have much time to work on these projects

Heluvaupsguy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Hey raton, Can you make a flick n slide theme for curve 8310.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    ^^thank you guys. I'm glad you like my work. billp, I'll see if i can export it. I have so many requests I think i'm gonna have to hire interns lol. I wish i could accomodate all of your requests but sometimes i'm in and out of my house and hardly have much time to work on these projects

LOL . . . . Thats halarious, Rat!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

MrMiter no está en línea Stack level 1
    RATON.......wow...i am a newbie to the bb world....as i have read all the past postings...and must say you are a true craftsmen in your hobby, as you call it....i have loaded a few on my 8350i...and seem to work perfect....for the rookie that i am....lol...looking forward to seeing and using you mega skilled themes....in the future...and also to all other theamsters out there very impressive and talented work you do......glad to join the bb world......MrMiter

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMiter View Post
    RATON.......wow...i am a newbie to the bb world....as i have read all the past postings...and must say you are a true craftsmen in your hobby, as you call it....i have loaded a few on my 8350i...and seem to work perfect....for the rookie that i am....lol...looking forward to seeing and using you mega skilled themes....in the future...and also to all other theamsters out there very impressive and talented work you do......glad to join the bb world......MrMiter

First of all,

Welcome to our humble community and thank you for your kind words. By the way I still consider myself a noobie.