Page 29 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Goodmorning to everybody here,my apologies for not saluting thbassman,cinnamonsugar, eklyneddie and all those posting here,it's ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

djblaze1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242368a4

Advertisement

Goodmorning to everybody here,my apologies for not saluting thbassman,cinnamonsugar, eklyneddie and all those posting here,it's a pleasure to meet other fellow members,i'm new to this sorry I didn't mention it earlier, i've been trying since december to make a request until yesterday when Raton answered my post,i,m new to bb and to themes,probably my english writing may not be the best but thanks for the opportunity given
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    242368a4

Recognition for all your doing for us in PS

Hi Raton"que haces" I was thinking man your just like the roadrunner working,building themes,pushing your self in getting better my God you don't know when stop once you start on something and the best of all, your things come out well, just wanted to say thank you.very much for all your hard work dude u will be blessed with health and strenth to keep on going.
    Last edited by djblaze1; 04-12-2009 at 06:43 PM.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by djblaze1 View Post
    Hi Raton"que haces" I was thinking man your just like the roadrunner working,building themes,pushing your self in getting better my God you don't know when stop once you start on something and the best of all, your things come out well, just wanted to say thank you.very much for all your hard work dude u will be blessed with health and strenth to keep on going.

Muchas gracias bro. Yo solo hago esto como un hobby. Si a veces no puedo comunicarme con algunos de ustedes o' cumplir unos de sus peticiones es porque como usted lo puso estoy ocupado o' afuera. Muchas gracias por tus palabras y gracias por tus deseos. Espero que le siga gustando mi trabajo. Pronto sacare ese tema el cual querias. No he tenido mucho tiempo estos ultimos dias. La novia y en busqueda de otro trabajo no me da tiempo para mucho jejeje. Bueno, manana tengo una entrevista y ojala me deen la posicion que quiero. Hasta luego
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Caleco no está en línea Stack level 2
    Raton si la enconseguiras!! Tu trabajo lo tendras porque trabajas muy fuerte! Bueno que te valla bien en tu entrevista y en los temas ( no te abras olvidado del mio eh jajaja ) buena suerte
    Caleco

PIN/ID
    242368a4
    Oye Raton!desconocia que fueras latino, me sorprendi al ver que me respondistes en "spanish"pero de corazon te digo que no hay lugar en la tierra que tenga mas "theme builders"mas que este forum,y mano lo que tu haces lo haces no por querer sino por que piensas en todos los que admiramos tu dedicacion al hacerlas,y en cuanto al trbajo que estas buscando"dude"suerte,cuando estes mas tranquilo nos encontraremos"right here"see ya"Late"

PIN/ID
    242368a4
    Hi Caleco,pleasure to meet you, so you also are a "latino" oh GOD with respect I can say i'm at home,i was just cheering up the "theme pro" and also practicing my english writting,cause since I started posting is the place I can do it,we'll keep up comm.in a while,i mean if you don't mind!

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Si! Latino y a mucha honra.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

PIN/ID
    242368a4
    Oye Caleco hablando como los locos,nos estamos olvidando de algo importante,es una falta el estar escribiendo aqui en "spanish"y para no tener malos entendidos let's continue in english,what you think?

Well I know "espanol" and "english" both very well

Yeah we should

PIN/ID
    242368a4

Sad Monalisa

man honest I almost forgot that detail but talking about details "dude" did you get to take a look at in the forum a theme that looks just like the sad monalisa?to bad that i'ts for bb storm.
    Last edited by djblaze1; 04-13-2009 at 06:45 PM.

PIN/ID
    242368a4
    I'll tell you what as soon as i complete assembling my computer I wanna try to build themes my self,je je je i wanna build themes following the steps of the pros,for me this is gonna be a way to honor those who started this kind of "Art",and if i can if it's possible i wanna turn this theme making in a tradition right here in pinstack

Me too but I have a mac and I need windows to make themes I wanted to be like the great ones

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I'll keep working on this theme
    Last edited by raton; 04-13-2009 at 08:20 PM.

PIN/ID
    242368a4
    Don't worry about it,this is a step by step proyect at least you have a mac, I do also but at my working place(First Bank)they donated me a HP CPU in good condition,all I have to do is install a new hard disk and a new dvd writter,but talking about learning,all we have to do is ask the pros cause if we don't ask them they won't teach us.