Page 28 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by zaries I was surfing through your posts and drooling over all these ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by zaries View Post
    I was surfing through your posts and drooling over all these themes for bold and 8300. I saw a post where pearl users can request those themes and you can see what you can do. My fav is the Puscifer. If at all possible to make for the pearl? Thank you for your time reading my post. And you really do make some awesome themes. Makes me want to sell my phone lol.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    I'll make that puscifer theme for the pearl only if you let me know how it works. I'm tired getting these requests and when I make them the person who requests them never really gets back to me to let me know how it came out. just my 2cents

zaries no está en línea Stack level 1
    I will be more than welcome to give you feed back on how it looks. That is the least I can do for you since you are adjusting the theme for a pearl.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Puscifer 81xx by request 4.5 ONLY!!!!!!

What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

zaries no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am currently using this theme. I am unsure if you saw my post on your other thread. For the pearl the picture is crystal clear and the icons are crisp. I am very thankful that you did this for us pearl users. This theme is a must have on a blackberry. Thank you again Raton.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by zaries View Post
    I am currently using this theme. I am unsure if you saw my post on your other thread. For the pearl the picture is crystal clear and the icons are crisp. I am very thankful that you did this for us pearl users. This theme is a must have on a blackberry. Thank you again Raton.

My pleasure and thanks for the feedback

djblaze1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242368a4
    Hi Raton,pleasure to meet you,I've seen all of your fantastic work with themes and dude I just have to say it "your the man"keep up the good work

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by djblaze1 View Post
    Hi Raton,pleasure to meet you,I've seen all of your fantastic work with themes and dude I just have to say it "your the man"keep up the good work
    WoW! Thanks so much dude. Means a lot

PIN/ID
    242368a4
    Hi Raton,how your doing?my bro and me were talking about you and your work on themes the other day and he told me would you ask him to build the theme of Knight Rider and I told him yes I will and I was wondering if you can please build a animated theme of KITT with only his red sensor light moving from left to right all of us fans would appreciate it ,my bb curve is os 4.2.2 version

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by djblaze1 View Post
    Hi Raton,how your doing?my bro and me were talking about you and your work on themes the other day and he told me would you ask him to build the theme of Knight Rider and I told him yes I will and I was wondering if you can please build a animated theme of KITT with only his red sensor light moving from left to right all of us fans would appreciate it ,my bb curve is os 4.2.2 version

I did make the theme but for some reason it bricked my phone when I had it mastered. I wonder wth happened. Here's what it looked like.

I'll try to upload it in a few. Warning! this would be a testing theme. *Do you see how the letter "K" is bright red? well, it goes throughout the whole word from left to right and back again. Is this something you'll be willing to test for me? Oh, another thing is that if I do in fact release it, it would be for 4.5. I gotta adjust my plazmic to export it to 4.2 in case you cannot or don't have 4.5 on your device.

PIN/ID
    242368a4
    Hi Raton thanks for answering my request,like i said earlier dude "your the man" the theme looks awsome,wow the letters glowing red going from one side to the other man it looks "tremendo",but I can't test the theme working on a os 4.5.1 cause my bb works on os 4.2.2

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    I did make the theme but for some reason it bricked my phone when I had it mastered. I wonder wth happened. Here's what it looked like.

I'll try to upload it in a few. Warning! this would be a testing theme. *Do you see how the letter "K" is bright red? well, it goes throughout the whole word from left to right and back again. Is this something you'll be willing to test for me? Oh, another thing is that if I do in fact release it, it would be for 4.5. I gotta adjust my plazmic to export it to 4.2 in case you cannot or don't have 4.5 on your device.
    This would be sweet Rat!!

What is it for-a curve by chance??
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    This would be sweet Rat!!

What is it for-a curve by chance??
    Yup! 83xx and if the testing goes smoothly I might port it to the bold

cinnamonsugar no está en línea Stack level 1
    Big fan of your work. Your themes are getting better and better. U da man

PIN/ID
    242368a4
    Goodmorning Raton,awake already? man I've got to tell you this, I spoke to my bro about the knight rider theme development and he asked me how things were going?when i gave him only the details by phone he told me you"take a photo of it and send it over by email",I said no wait till is finished besides me only wife and me saw the theme but I don,t want him to see it just yet and again thanks"Rat","your the man"

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Yup! 83xx and if the testing goes smoothly I might port it to the bold
    Raton if you need a tester for your 8330 curve (os 4.5) themes
    let me know. I like your work, you make some nice themes.
    Needed to get a replacement 8330 Curve again, so I got a New pin and it's in my profile... Got 8330m now!