Page 28 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 786

Originally Posted by zaries I was surfing through your posts and drooling over all these ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

  1. #406
    raton's Avatar
    raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Posts
    5,730

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by zaries View Post
    I was surfing through your posts and drooling over all these themes for bold and 8300. I saw a post where pearl users can request those themes and you can see what you can do. My fav is the Puscifer. If at all possible to make for the pearl? Thank you for your time reading my post. And you really do make some awesome themes. Makes me want to sell my phone lol.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    I'll make that puscifer theme for the pearl only if you let me know how it works. I'm tired getting these requests and when I make them the person who requests them never really gets back to me to let me know how it came out. just my 2cents
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  2. #407
    zaries's Avatar
    zaries no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9
    I will be more than welcome to give you feed back on how it looks. That is the least I can do for you since you are adjusting the theme for a pearl.

  3. #408
    raton's Avatar
    raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Posts
    5,730

    Puscifer 81xx by request 4.5 ONLY!!!!!!

    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

  4. #409
    zaries's Avatar
    zaries no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9
    I am currently using this theme. I am unsure if you saw my post on your other thread. For the pearl the picture is crystal clear and the icons are crisp. I am very thankful that you did this for us pearl users. This theme is a must have on a blackberry. Thank you again Raton.

  5. #410
    raton's Avatar
    raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Posts
    5,730
    Quote Originally Posted by zaries View Post
    I am currently using this theme. I am unsure if you saw my post on your other thread. For the pearl the picture is crystal clear and the icons are crisp. I am very thankful that you did this for us pearl users. This theme is a must have on a blackberry. Thank you again Raton.

    My pleasure and thanks for the feedback
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

  6. #411
    djblaze1's Avatar
    djblaze1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    PIN/ID
    242368a4
    Posts
    96
    Hi Raton,pleasure to meet you,I've seen all of your fantastic work with themes and dude I just have to say it "your the man"keep up the good work
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  7. #412
    raton's Avatar
    raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Posts
    5,730
    Quote Originally Posted by djblaze1 View Post
    Hi Raton,pleasure to meet you,I've seen all of your fantastic work with themes and dude I just have to say it "your the man"keep up the good work
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    WoW! Thanks so much dude. Means a lot
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

  8. #413
    djblaze1's Avatar
    djblaze1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    PIN/ID
    242368a4
    Posts
    96
    Hi Raton,how your doing?my bro and me were talking about you and your work on themes the other day and he told me would you ask him to build the theme of Knight Rider and I told him yes I will and I was wondering if you can please build a animated theme of KITT with only his red sensor light moving from left to right all of us fans would appreciate it ,my bb curve is os 4.2.2 version
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  9. #414
    raton's Avatar
    raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Posts
    5,730
    Quote Originally Posted by djblaze1 View Post
    Hi Raton,how your doing?my bro and me were talking about you and your work on themes the other day and he told me would you ask him to build the theme of Knight Rider and I told him yes I will and I was wondering if you can please build a animated theme of KITT with only his red sensor light moving from left to right all of us fans would appreciate it ,my bb curve is os 4.2.2 version
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

    I did make the theme but for some reason it bricked my phone when I had it mastered. I wonder wth happened. Here's what it looked like.


    I'll try to upload it in a few. Warning! this would be a testing theme. *Do you see how the letter "K" is bright red? well, it goes throughout the whole word from left to right and back again. Is this something you'll be willing to test for me? Oh, another thing is that if I do in fact release it, it would be for 4.5. I gotta adjust my plazmic to export it to 4.2 in case you cannot or don't have 4.5 on your device.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

  10. #415
    djblaze1's Avatar
    djblaze1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    PIN/ID
    242368a4
    Posts
    96
    Hi Raton thanks for answering my request,like i said earlier dude "your the man" the theme looks awsome,wow the letters glowing red going from one side to the other man it looks "tremendo",but I can't test the theme working on a os 4.5.1 cause my bb works on os 4.2.2
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  11. #416
    thbassman's Avatar
    thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Posts
    10,235
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    I did make the theme but for some reason it bricked my phone when I had it mastered. I wonder wth happened. Here's what it looked like.


    I'll try to upload it in a few. Warning! this would be a testing theme. *Do you see how the letter "K" is bright red? well, it goes throughout the whole word from left to right and back again. Is this something you'll be willing to test for me? Oh, another thing is that if I do in fact release it, it would be for 4.5. I gotta adjust my plazmic to export it to 4.2 in case you cannot or don't have 4.5 on your device.
    This would be sweet Rat!!

    What is it for-a curve by chance??
    THBASSMAN

    Carpe Diem!!

    thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

    Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

    My TORCH Rocks!

  12. #417
    raton's Avatar
    raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Posts
    5,730
    Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    This would be sweet Rat!!

    What is it for-a curve by chance??
    Yup! 83xx and if the testing goes smoothly I might port it to the bold
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  13. #418
    cinnamonsugar's Avatar
    cinnamonsugar no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4
    Big fan of your work. Your themes are getting better and better. U da man
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  14. #419
    djblaze1's Avatar
    djblaze1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    PIN/ID
    242368a4
    Posts
    96
    Goodmorning Raton,awake already? man I've got to tell you this, I spoke to my bro about the knight rider theme development and he asked me how things were going?when i gave him only the details by phone he told me you"take a photo of it and send it over by email",I said no wait till is finished besides me only wife and me saw the theme but I don,t want him to see it just yet and again thanks"Rat","your the man"
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  15. #420
    BklynEddie's Avatar
    BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A
    Posts
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Yup! 83xx and if the testing goes smoothly I might port it to the bold
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Raton if you need a tester for your 8330 curve (os 4.5) themes
    let me know. I like your work, you make some nice themes.
    Needed to get a replacement 8330 Curve again, so I got a New pin and it's in my profile... Got 8330m now!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •