Page 25 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

^^which one?... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Advertisement

^^which one?
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

bafil no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    246de862
    Hehehe the newest one you just posted up. I should have said.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Oh that one. No worries. I'll see if I can get it for you by the end of the day or in a few. I'm about to go running

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Hey Rat, you think you can swing your tool theme for the storm? I'm in the process of getting a storm, and I want to keep your tool theme.

mz.indepndnt no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3058AEDB
    Hate to be pushy, Raton...but I really love your scribble theme...and would really like it for my storm?

Caleco no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hey raton 25 pages with pure AWSOME THEMES!!! Great work raton congrats!

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by mz.indepndnt View Post
    Hate to be pushy, Raton...but I really love your scribble theme...and would really like it for my storm?
    I'm sorry for the delay. I can make it for you easily but the only problem will be that the icons will be a tad pixelated. The scribble theme is a theme file which already comes within plazmic itself; all a theme developer has to do is make sure the arrangement of the icons and banner as well as fonts meet the exportation desired. The original size of the scribble theme is intended for the 83xx series which falls under the 320x240 category and the storm on the other hands is 360x480, it's quite a difference. Unfortunately, I don't own a storm to test it on but I will post one later today and see if you all can test it out for me. Again, I'm telling in advance that the icons will be a tad pixelated. The Aurora theme I created can be done and works well due to the trackball found on the 81xx,83xx,88xx series but I'm not quite sure how it will work on the storm with the touchscreen and all. If it were like the iphone interface I know it would definitely work out with no issues but since I've read that you gotta press and stuff on the storm it kinda puzzles me as to how it would work. However, I'm not saying it cannot be done; it's just a matter of testing it that's all and me finding time to release them :*(. I hope you understand.

On another note, thank you caleco for your nice words.

As far as me making the Tool Theme for the Storm that shouldn't take long either. I just gotta color the icons red and I'll be good to go. Don't worry, get your storm and I'll make it for your device.

BttryBscts no está en línea Stack level 1
    Nice themes!

Caleco no está en línea Stack level 2
    Bro I'm not saying this just to say it for me you're the best theme maker ever!!! U put so much effort for these themes their just unbelievable I'm rpobably you're biggest Fan!!! GREAT THEMES!!! And I'm saying all this from my heart their awsome

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    As far as me making the Tool Theme for the Storm that shouldn't take long either. I just gotta color the icons red and I'll be good to go. Don't worry, get your storm and I'll make it for your device.

You're awesome dude. I can't wait. I love it on my pearl, so it's gonna kick a** on the storm. I'll PM you when I receive my storm. Thanks in advance.

JTKilla1385 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question

Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Try this one out guys and let me know how does the animation hold on your device. I hope it works. Remember the new version of CDK4.7's still beta so expect a few quirks. Icons are customizable. Again this is only for those with a 8350i. Regular curve users should look for it on page 13 if you'd like this for your device.

I WILL FIX THE ICONS TODAY. Please bear with me
    Am I missing something? I can't seem to find the OTA link for the Matrix Theme for my 8350i. My bad if I'm just overlooking something. I have all your other themes for my 8350i, you're nasty at what you do!

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by Caleco View Post
    Bro I'm not saying this just to say it for me you're the best theme maker ever!!! U put so much effort for these themes their just unbelievable I'm rpobably you're biggest Fan!!! GREAT THEMES!!! And I'm saying all this from my heart their awsome
    Thanks so much dude .

Quote Originally Posted by BttryBscts View Post
    Nice themes!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    You're awesome dude. I can't wait. I love it on my pearl, so it's gonna kick a** on the storm. I'll PM you when I receive my storm. Thanks in advance.
    Okay

Quote Originally Posted by JTKilla1385 View Post
    Am I missing something? I can't seem to find the OTA link for the Matrix Theme for my 8350i. My bad if I'm just overlooking something. I have all your other themes for my 8350i, you're nasty at what you do!
    ooops! I thought I got that done, I guess not . Oh well, I'm gonna issue it out in a few. Gimme about an hour or so.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784

8350i Matrix Theme (Animated) as requested (customizable)

Here you go guys. I haven't tested it yet. You need to test it and let me know how it runs. I don't have a 8350i...sorry.

Enjoy!

OTA:

http://raton2.ra.ohost.de/8350i Matrix/com_plazmic_theme_8350i_Matrix_by__aton.jad

Dabbill no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24ADC49A
    Any love coming for the 8900 with the matrix theme?

JTKilla1385 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up

I installed the Matrix on my 8350i last night, aside from it runnin a little choppy which I kinda expected with the animated wallpaper, I can't find anything wrong with it. I'll let you know. Sick theme, Raton.