Page 18 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

No por na but damn them themes are nice even if not for my 8350i ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

three3peat no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

No por na but damn them themes are nice even if not for my 8350i
    Don't like any of those teams but dloaded anywayz cause that theme is tight no donation button but I'm sure you have PayPal
    ~via smartphone wap.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by three3peat; 02-18-2009 at 03:50 PM.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by three3peat View Post
    No por na but damn them themes are nice even if not for my 8350i
    Don't like any of those teams but dloaded anywayz cause that theme is tight no donation button but I'm sure you have PayPal
    No paypal either sorry. I'll try to ask someone if they can help me set it up so you guys who are willing to donate will do so. It's not my intension nor my goal to make money off these themes for they're my hobby but I'll add it for people so kind such as yourself. Thank you so much for your generous gesture .
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by williamsj83 View Post
    Raton the Rat..... where are my themes......lol

Hahahahaha! what themes? lmao *plop*

bbtoys no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Try to re-download it. I just stretched out the date box. I'll check back with you later. Good luck. Thanks for the heads up.
    Better. Let's see if this works..

Still the tippy top of the F can't be seen. Is anyone else seeing this? I'd like to know if it's this particular bb. Truthfully, I've beat the crap out of this thing already after only 2 months. 8^)
    Attached Images Attached Images

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Guys, I finally got to play with an 8350i a few minutes ago and I installed the matrix theme with no issues. However, the icons look somewhat pixelated. I will re-export it later today. Therefore, I will need you guys to stay tuned when I do so. By the way the date looks fine; nothing's cut off or anything. Stay tuned

shadowlounge no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    4029D93B
    Hi guys just retired my 7100i blackberry for a 8350i, how do i download the themes?

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowlounge View Post
    Hi guys just retired my 7100i blackberry for a 8350i, how do i download the themes?

Hi there, welcome to our 83xx series club . I have provided two themes so far for your device. I have exported one called "RPM for 8350i" and The matrix which I'm about to fix because the icons are not working out that well as I had just tested it hands on; on a friend's 8350. If you have a data plan you may download them simply by clicking on the link I provide under the word "OTA" .

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Hey raton I don't know if you have ever had this problem or not but I have been making a new theme and I have been testing it throughout and I have noticed that the default folders like Instant messages didn't show up. This happens sometimes and sometimes it doesn't. I am using plazmic 4.7 and creating for my storm. If you or anyone has ever had this problem and know how to fix it please let me know.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Are you still using the first beta 4.7 or the second one? here's the link for the second one...http://www.berryreview.com/2009/02/1...-less-crashes/

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Yea I am using the second one. When I install the theme all my third party alps are on the home screen and my apps and downloads folders are set to the default folders that I set instead of the original ones.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshSeawell View Post
    Yea I am using the second one. When I install the theme all my third party alps are on the home screen and my apps and downloads folders are set to the default folders that I set instead of the original ones.

Does this question pertain to the fact that you want these icons to be customizable? Meaning you want to be able to move them around? You may do so by checking the box "Use device application order" found in properties properties on the homescreen tab when in inspector in theme builder. I think that's what you were asking

PIN/ID
    ASK
    No sorry to be confusing but on some themes I make or download all my apps I have downloaded like gmail youtube slacker etc shows up either in the applications folder or the downloads folder. But this one when I click the blackberry button to view all apps everyone of apps are shown in the home folder instead of the downloads or applications folder. Sorry if I am confusing you I am just thinking about starting from scratch again and seeing if that will fix it.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I would advise to give it one more try and if that continues I would probably advise you to just move those icons from those folders and place them wherever it is you want them. I used to have the same problem a while ago when i first got my 8310 from AT&T and it did the same to my phone with its default at&t theme. It moved all my stuff around just like you're describing. I hope it's not a default thing with the new devices because that will definitely push me further away from getting one of the new bb's c'mon RIM!!

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Nah its not the default on the phones some themes work good for me and then some do this for me. But hey man thanks for the help. I will post this theme up one way or another later. Its running good on my phone except this little hiccup.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Oh, okay. I don't really know how these new devices work for I only have my ancient 8310. I've been due for an upgrade for nearly 6mos now and I'm still debating whether or not to continue with a bb or just wait and see what the new iphone will bring