Page 17 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by bbtoys My hat is off to you! Working just fine here and ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

azcrdnal no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by bbtoys View Post
    My hat is off to you! Working just fine here and a welcome sight for sure! I've tried a half dozen others just now emerging from various sites, and they are nice. This one is, how should I say, damn near perfect!

Where is your donate button. You need one.
    the matrix looks great

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Theme #28, #29, #30 95xx Icons Customizable Ferrari Carbon/Red L/RPM U

Phewww....this has been the longest day ever making themes. I tried to please every request out there for this type of theme. It's a one time deal, I suppose. The icons are customizable. I'm seriously tired . Kinda burned out lol. I just wish Plazmic had released the official version of CDK4.7 I would've been done ages ago...sigh. Please let me know what you think I kept my promise! Enjoy
    The rundown:

There are three themes listed here.
    1- Carbon fiber L type user friendly "Ferrari"
    2- Carbon fiber L type user friendly "Ferrari Fiery Red"
    3- RPM "Reverse U" Old school visiting Storm users. User customizable as well.

Please note that these themes have been created using CDK beta 4.7 so try to bear with me for I don't have the device to test these bad boys on . No, I will not get one; I'm waiting for Magnum .

Carbon Fiber Ferrari L :

OTA:

Ferrari Fiery Red L:

OTA:

RPM Reverse U :

OTA

Last edited by raton; 02-19-2009 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Changed "L" Type themes to its original state.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

taj3680 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey Raton...I have a bold & was wondering if I could plz get a N.E. Patriots, Boston Celtics or BoSox theme? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks & u truly do some gr8 wk.thanks again!!!!!
    Running 4.6.2 or .3
    ~via smartphone~

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    snazy!
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

bbtoys no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    What prevented it from being perfect? The icons? Oh and about that Donate button, I don't know if I should have one nor do I know how to get one lol Thank you. I guess the only thing I could ask for is referral?

Nope, Icons are fine. Nice and crisp! The only slight quirk I see (and could be this bb considering the # of times it's been on the deck, ugh..) is on full icon screens the day and month are cutoff. Like today is Tuesday, February.... the T and F have no tops. Home screen is good. I notice the font is smaller on the home screen. No matter... I am USING this theme! thank you! Can you some day make the zenish orange theme over? (I bet you didn't know orange happened to be my favorite color) yeah.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtoys View Post
    Nope, Icons are fine. Nice and crisp! The only slight quirk I see (and could be this bb considering the # of times it's been on the deck, ugh..) is on full icon screens the day and month are cutoff. Like today is Tuesday, February.... the T and F have no tops. Home screen is good. I notice the font is smaller on the home screen. No matter... I am USING this theme! thank you! Can you some day make the zenish orange theme over? (I bet you didn't know orange happened to be my favorite color) yeah.

Try to re-download it. I just stretched out the date box. I'll check back with you later. Good luck. Thanks for the heads up.

Nexrad7526 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Raton you deserve a break today! Come on everyone! YOU DESERVE A BREAK TODAY AT MAC.... hold on... You deserve something better than McDees!

Great work!
    Last edited by Nexrad7526; 02-18-2009 at 01:14 AM.

vair327 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Raton very nice work, however for some reason I cannot get any of the themes except for the matrix theme to come up. They show up in apps but not on the themes list..... any thoughts. I have tried to reinstall and remove the batt and sim and card... no change.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by vair327 View Post
    Raton very nice work, however for some reason I cannot get any of the themes except for the matrix theme to come up. They show up in apps but not on the themes list..... any thoughts. I have tried to reinstall and remove the batt and sim and card... no change.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Hi Vair327, thanks for the compliments. My question for you is what device are you trying to install this theme onto? I see from your profile you have listed a 7100i.

jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    @5K

Any help would be great.

Thanks

The last three are for 95xx. Won't work on 71xx.

cmartin427 no está en línea Stack level 1

SAints theme for 8350i?

You think you can tweak this them to saints for me on the 8350i? maybe make the icons gold instead of blue.i would appreciate it. love your work!!

Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Theme #25 Pittsburgh Steelers as requested.

I enjoyed making this theme so much that I made it as it was for myself . (you got lucky dude)

Anyway, here it is bottom icons are customizable.

83xx OTA

http://raton2.ra.ohost.de/Steelers by Raton 83xx/com_plazmic_theme_Steelers_by_Raton.jad

87xx OTA

http://raton2.ra.ohost.de/Steelers by Raton 87xx/com_plazmic_theme_Steelers_by_Raton.jad

88xx OTA

http://raton2.ra.ohost.de/Steelers by Raton 88xx/com_plazmic_theme_Steelers_by_Raton.jad

PICS:

in action (below)

williamsj83 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    305845BF
    Raton the Rat..... where are my themes......lol

Sorry forgot about my profile settings. I will change it. I now have a 8350i with .128 software.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Sorry forgot about my profile settings. I will change it. I now have a 8350i with .128 software.
    Vair, please note that I have only ported two themes so far for your device. They are: RPM 85350i edition and The Matrix for your device. If you like any of the themes I've released in this thread let me know and I'll try to export it for your device. If you're loading these themes on your device, they will show up on your apps but will not run on your device for they are meant for the 83xx series and not the 8350i wich runs a whole new OS and platform. I hope this helps.
    ~via smartphone wap.pinstack.com~

Sorry got two different threads mixed up. Yah if you could port over the carbon theme that would be cool.

Again sorry about the confusion.