Page 16 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Damn, not everything will transfer. The incoming call and the outgoing call screens won't change ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Advertisement

Damn, not everything will transfer. The incoming call and the outgoing call screens won't change to the wall I had originally. I guess I have to redo the whole thing from scratch
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    ^^Disregard, I found a loophole . I own Plazmic

klgmd no está en línea Stack level 3
    Raton, your themes continue to amaze me! I upgraded to the BOLD and I love it...with one exception....RATON! I'd love more BOLD themes and hope there will be more of them in time. Thanks

oefares no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Thumbs up

I must say I love the basic theme from page 5 I think. I just put it on my curve, and it looks great. Icons and coloring rule.

I used to do a lot of web design and graphics, how difficult is it to make themes?

Thanks again.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by klgmd View Post
    Raton, your themes continue to amaze me! I upgraded to the BOLD and I love it...with one exception....RATON! I'd love more BOLD themes and hope there will be more of them in time. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oefares View Post
    I must say I love the basic theme from page 5 I think. I just put it on my curve, and it looks great. Icons and coloring rule.

I used to do a lot of web design and graphics, how difficult is it to make themes?

Thanks again.

Thank you guys .

And to answer your question oefares, it's not that difficult once you know what you're doing like everything else it requires practice and discipline. If you rush through them not only will they look sloppy but frustrating to see that it didn't turn out how you wanted it to. I'm my own worst critic. I test a theme to death before releasing. I could use the simulator but I opt to test these things hands on. You should take a look into it when you get a chance. Don't use the beta version of CDK 4.7 just yet if you're a beginner for it has many bugs. I'd rather wait for its official release so you can get a hang of everything. However, you can download the official 4.6. I'm sure you'd be able to build some nice themes as well.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Matrix for the 8350i curve Only! (customizable icons)

Try this one out guys and let me know how does the animation hold on your device. I hope it works. Remember the new version of CDK4.7's still beta so expect a few quirks. Icons are customizable. Again this is only for those with a 8350i. Regular curve users should look for it on page 13 if you'd like this for your device.

I WILL FIX THE ICONS TODAY. Please bear with me
    Last edited by raton; 02-19-2009 at 09:56 AM.

oefares no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Thanks, Raton....I'm perusing through the options of 4.6, and I agree with the hands on testing. So often I will see screen shots of themes, and then it's totally different on the handset. I did dl the sim, just for ease of quick tests before sending a rough to my bb. I'll let you know when i come up with something noteworthy. Something to once again spark my creative genious. ha ha ha.

three3peat no está en línea Stack level 3
    The icons in the matrix theme feel a lil thick
    other than that both themes are working fine

Thanks for your time it is appreciated
    Last edited by three3peat; 02-16-2009 at 04:37 PM.

bbtoys no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Thumbs up Finally

Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    OTA loaded. Try it . I'll be back later. Send me a PM or post results. Good luck.
    My hat is off to you! Working just fine here and a welcome sight for sure! I've tried a half dozen others just now emerging from various sites, and they are nice. This one is, how should I say, damn near perfect!

Where is your donate button. You need one.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtoys View Post
    My hat is off to you! Working just fine here and a welcome sight for sure! I've tried a half dozen others just now emerging from various sites, and they are nice. This one is, how should I say, damn near perfect!

Where is your donate button. You need one.
    What prevented it from being perfect? The icons? Oh and about that Donate button, I don't know if I should have one nor do I know how to get one lol Thank you. I guess the only thing I could ask for is referral?

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Raton,

Let me know if you need any help with that donate button. I do that for a living

~via smartphone~

PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Smile Thank you very much guys

Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    Raton,

Let me know if you need any help with that donate button. I do that for a living

~via smartphone~

Thank you very much. I value your offer and I'll give it some thought. I always had this idea about keeping my themes free of charge because I don't want my hobby to become another job where I have to meet deadlines and worry about whether or not it was done properly. Having said that I will still consider it and once again I do thank you from the bottom of my heart for your concern and thanks to the people who think my themes are worth paying for. I never charge for any of them and always willing to help out just don't ruin it by bashing them; if you don't like any of them simply move on to a lot better themes or pay for themes if that's your thing but I would not demand for such contributions. If I add a donate button, it will be just that; for donations and no one should feel pressured to do so. Thanks again and I hope you're still enjoying my work till my desire and will to still own a bb fades away .

firegeek no está en línea Stack level 3
    Raton,
    I rather enjoy visiting the stacks just to see what your latest themes are. You never disappoint. Keep me in mind if you need any testers. Especially those Today Plus themes. ~via smartphone~

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by firegeek View Post
    Raton,
    I rather enjoy visiting the stacks just to see what your latest themes are. You never disappoint. Keep me in mind if you need any testers. Especially those Today Plus themes. ~via smartphone~

Aww...Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy my work. I'll try to release more of those. People have their preferences you know? some like zen some like today some L type some U type and the list is just endless lol

wmc1958 no está en línea Stack level 2

Thanks raton

Last night I downloaded your RPM 8350i theme. I love it. I will use a pic of my HD for the home screen. Havn't found any problems. Thanks again