Page 12 of 53 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617 ... LastLast

No, this theme will not work on your 8900. It's for the 83xx users running ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Theme #26 8900 Wannabe (customizable) 83xx 4.5

Advertisement

No, this theme will not work on your 8900. It's for the 83xx users running 4.5. This is somewhat of replica except that I hate using transparent dialogue backgrounds because they mess up the text when browsing on Opera Mini; and I'm a big user so, yeah...

Icons are customizable/ you must scroll upwards to get to profiles. Hope you like it. This ought to hold ya for a while you non 8900 owners for now. Let's see if you like it. The font was chosen to be this way because as a friend of mine pointed out I like to see everything

OTA

http://raton2.ra.ohost.de/Wannabe 8900 by Raton/com_plazmic_theme_8900_Wannabe_by_Raton.jad

PICS

Last edited by raton; 01-27-2009 at 07:30 PM.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    @5K
    After using my Curve for few months, the Dimension theme was slightly boring for me. For it I decide to create for myself, a style Precision theme for my Curve. After playing during several days with the Plazmic CDK 4.6, this one is the result that I have obtained. Now is for me a pleasure to share it with all of you.

Only for BB83xx OS 4.5.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you like it and you want to give mi a coffe, please
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached Files
    Precision_8900like_Zen_forCurve.zip (389.5 KB)
    Precision_Boldlike_Zen_forCurve.zip (424.8 KB)
    Precision_Stormlike_Zen_forCurve.zip (347.1 KB)

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/BlackberryForumsAtCrackberrycom/~3/TQKtvmUUOSs/showthread.php

--
    This article was sent using my Viigo.

Looks just like yours raton thought you might be interested in seeing how yours came out first.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    It looks nice jrhorner71 . Don't post it here though, this thread was initially created to post my themes lol. You might wanna try and share it by opening a new thread in the themes download section so that everyone can download them; that is if you're willing to share them with them. Pinstack can host your themes if you like as well. Just contact Cherrichiodo and she'll help ya host the files for ota download or just zip them and share them that way though I'd advise against it because someone might steal your creation and post them elsewhere by copying your work and posting it elsewhere and claiming it as their own. Enjoy theme making

PIN/ID
    @5K
    Sorry not mine thought someone stole yours
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    @5K
    Sorry if posted in wrong area. That came thru viigo last night wanted to give you A heads up.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Oh, I thought you made it. Hehehe... Sorry about that. Big misunderstanding I guess . I don't know if in fact it's mine. I usually put at the end of all my themes "by raton" I dunno if there's a way to mod that but if they did I'll look into it further thanks for the heads up. I'm releasing a new theme I hope today or tomorrow at the latest. It's gonna be available for the bold and curve. My first animated background theme . Keep an eye out

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    raton it is gonna look sick!!!
    thats all I'm saying!
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

PIN/ID
    @5K
    Bring it on raton can't wait to see.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    looks slick rat
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    @5K
    Well raton what to say. It looks absolutely great. If you ever do a Hulk theme you got the right colors for it as well. Still using Steelers theme right now but will switch back to this one after Pitt kicks Arizona's butt tonight. Looking good and animation is running great. Thanks

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Oh, I thought you made it. Hehehe... Sorry about that. Big misunderstanding I guess . I don't know if in fact it's mine. I usually put at the end of all my themes "by raton" I dunno if there's a way to mod that but if they did I'll look into it further thanks for the heads up. I'm releasing a new theme I hope today or tomorrow at the latest. It's gonna be available for the bold and curve. My first animated background theme . Keep an eye out
    Hi Raton, are you aware of the preferences tab in cdk that lets you date and put who created it and version onto the theme? I always use that on my themes so that it will show the original creator.

bigsurge86 no está en línea Stack level 1
    hey rat on i have a request is there any way or may be possible to create a theme of superman not with the character but with the "S" logo. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssse!? thanks

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    Hi Raton, are you aware of the preferences tab in cdk that lets you date and put who created it and version onto the theme? I always use that on my themes so that it will show the original creator.
    Thank you Deb! I'll re export all my themes with my info in it so thieves back off. Silly thugs .

Quote Originally Posted by bigsurge86 View Post
    hey rat on i have a request is there any way or may be possible to create a theme of superman not with the character but with the "S" logo. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssse!? thanks
    That'll be easy . Gimme some time and I'll see what I can conjure up. Btw, welcome to Pinstack in case you just joined.

PIN/ID
    @5K
    Hey raton. Switched themes after Pitt won last night and let run all night. I found only one problem. Went from 45 to 34 on memory no apps running. Other than that it is another very well done theme. And I know it has to do with the animation but we have to expect to lose for the cool animations.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Yeah, it's about 645kbs not 1mb which is great. I had to really shave a lot from but I'm pretty happy with the result. My new favorite theme thus far.