I know this problem has been brought up a dozen times before, but I have ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

zeppelinated no está en línea Stack level 1

Problem installing themes.

Advertisement

I know this problem has been brought up a dozen times before, but I have followed the directions in all of the help threads I have found and still have a problem.

I have a pearl 8130, whenever I download and try to install a theme I get the "no additional applications were found for your device" error. I have uninstalled and re-installed the desktop manager with the latest update from the website rather than the cd my phone came with, yet I am still having this problem.

Anybody know why?

Smurf2598 no está en línea Themes Expert
    PIN/ID
    320FE245
    Quote Originally Posted by zeppelinated View Post
    I know this problem has been brought up a dozen times before, but I have followed the directions in all of the help threads I have found and still have a problem.

I have a pearl 8130, whenever I download and try to install a theme I get the "no additional applications were found for your device" error. I have uninstalled and re-installed the desktop manager with the latest update from the website rather than the cd my phone came with, yet I am still having this problem.

Anybody know why?
    the reason i saw that happen to me when i first started downloading themes was because of my os.... which os (operating system)r u running and what type of os is the download for... that was the issue i had with my 83xx 4.2 i was trying to get a mario zen that was not made for my device os.... hope this helps...

to find os go to options/about... read the line that says v4.?.?.?? then it says the platform also right next to it....
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]~~ J. SMURF <~~[/FONT]

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

zeppelinated no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf2598 View Post
    the reason i saw that happen to me when i first started downloading themes was because of my os.... which os (operating system)r u running and what type of os is the download for... that was the issue i had with my 83xx 4.2 i was trying to get a mario zen that was not made for my device os.... hope this helps...

to find os go to options/about... read the line that says v4.?.?.?? then it says the platform also right next to it....

my O.S is 4.3 as well as the software

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    are you sure you are downloading a theme that is compatible to your phone AND OS?

Smurf2598 no está en línea Themes Expert
    PIN/ID
    320FE245
    Quote Originally Posted by zeppelinated View Post
    my O.S is 4.3 as well as the software

Hey Cherri does that sound right to you to have the same platform as os on the fone???

Zeppelinated write exactly what is in that about screen for me and the platform please.. just curious.. also what is the 81xx download version of the theme???
    Just the os version and the platform... (sorry)
    Last edited by Smurf2598; 09-19-2008 at 02:06 PM. Reason: forgot to add something
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]~~ J. SMURF <~~[/FONT]

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd