For those of you who have have problems with Plazmic keeping the bbmilbank theme for ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

RLC44 no está en línea Stack level 1

Plazmic Font Bug Fix

Advertisement

For those of you who have have problems with Plazmic keeping the bbmilbank theme for certain programs (address book, tasks, password keeper etc.) this may be the fix. Go to the "Edit" menu and select "Change Fonts...". You'll have to start with a fresh template and remake a theme if you've had problems, but this was the only solution for me after trouble shooting for hours. Many, many thanks to CoreyVisto for his help on this.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    im confused...what are you saying?

RLC44 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I (and I've read many others) were having a problem with the fonts after creating a theme. I was going through Plazmic and changing each font individually. By going through the "Edit" menu and selecting "Change Fonts..." I haven't had the problem with getting programs like the address book, calendar, memo pad etc. only being visible in bbmilbank on my device when in Plazmic I've changed all of my fonts and on my device I've changed the font to bbclarity from the Screen/Keyboard option. Hope that's more clear.