If i download a plasmic theme, do i need the plasmic builder software to load ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

cory no está en línea Stack level 1

PLasmic

Advertisement

If i download a plasmic theme, do i need the plasmic builder software to load it onto my BB. It says that the files have been loaded onto my BB but i cannot load the actual theme...
    thanks

sarbin no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: PLasmic

Hi.
    No, you don't need the theme builder to load themes. If you've installed them OTA or with DM and you don't see them listed with your other themes, try pulling your battery for 30 seconds, essentially a device reboot.
    HTH

crystalized no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME

I believe you need "plazmic theme reader" installed in your phone to get em. I know when I package my themes tho, I included the theme package along with the theme reader package that way when the theme is installed, the theme reader is installed at the same time (if not already done...) and then when the phone reboots, the theme reader is there to pick up the theme and activate it. This is for .zip files anyway... I thought with OTA themes you needed the 'theme reader' if they were 3rd party themes such as Plazmic.

killahaha13 no está en línea Stack level 1

i need the plasmic theme reader for my 8700g anyone know where i can get it thanx

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Are you running Device software 4.1.x.xx or 4.2.x.xx? If the former try going to mobile41. If the latter it should be included in your Core Applications.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles