Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 111213141516

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Can someone please help me I downloaded the bold curve theme directly ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

maclena no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Can someone please help me I downloaded the bold curve theme directly to my phone and saved it on the device memory how do I apply the theme?

sexiwitch no está en línea Stack level 1
    I was woderig if someone could please make a nice Wiccan/Pagan theme....nothing scary but real nice.....if so that ould be great using the five elements and the pentegram of course......i cant wait to see the results if someone can do it

sgauer no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Can't activate theme.

I have a 7130e. I have installed 2 themes and the reader. My OS is okay. I changed all the permissions to allow, including reader. When I go into themes, the 2 downloaded themes are present, however, when I click on them, I only get options for "Help" and "Switch Application". The "Activate" option is not available. can anyone help?

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by sgauer View Post
    I have a 7130e. I have installed 2 themes and the reader. My OS is okay. I changed all the permissions to allow, including reader. When I go into themes, the 2 downloaded themes are present, however, when I click on them, I only get options for "Help" and "Switch Application". The "Activate" option is not available. can anyone help?
    You either have tooooo many themes installed so try removing one to make room for the other OR you installed the theme and theme reader in the wrong order IF installed via OTA.

OTA the theme file must be installed first and the theme reader files must be installed second. Remember to pull the battery to re-boot the phone after any new theme installs.

useagle3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i have 4.3 os on my 8330.would this woork for it?

sgauer no está en línea Stack level 1
    2 more questions... I didn't do it ota. Can I do OTA? One of the help files says that is not an option. I would love to know how to go about doing it that way.

I installed them using the Desktop Manager. In that case, does the reader go first or last?

Thanks for you help on the earlier question and in advance for help on these questions.

imont no está en línea Stack level 1
    What about for a mac? What do you do? I tried connecting my pearl 8130 and I can not seem to find out how to upload it.

MrMetal no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    Here is a short version of how to install a theme using the desktop manager. Hope this helps?

Here’s how:
    1. Download the file to your PC:
    2. Unzip the file to a folder (name the folder).
    3. Connect your Blackberry to your computer.
    4. Open up Desktop Manager –> Application Loader –> Add.
    5. Find the file called “ThemeName.alx” and hit “OK”.
    6. Find the file called "Plazmic_Theme_reader.alx" and hit "ok".

After the installation finishes, you can now change your themes by going to Options(wrench icon) –> Theme.

Notes:
    Icons from any third party vendors will show as they normally do, without transparency.
    If you have already installed themes using plazmic_theme_reader.alx file in the past no need to re-load that file over again. Additionally after installing themes keep the theme folder in the same place or the desktop manager will produce a message saying it can't find any additional applications to install if you add additional themes later.
    hi all,

I have the .zip file theme (.alx and .cod), already extract them and upload to my hosting. I use BOLD 9000 and wifi to connect my hosting and download them, I can download the .cod file but can not download .alx file (it's always view content of file)

the .cod file can download but i can not see it on my cell
    Does any1 pls help me download the .alx file and pls help me to install the theme with this way ?

(i have no USB cable and no media card extended)
    Thanks
    Have fun!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 111213141516