Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516 LastLast

I have a blackberry pearl 8100 v4.2 and I downloaded the theme reader, I did ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

freddykitty no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

I have a blackberry pearl 8100 v4.2 and I downloaded the theme reader, I did the hard reset, I changed everything to allow. I still cant get the themes to show up in the theme list. What should I do?

Snowy no está en línea Stack level 1
    I also have a blackberry pearl 8100 (v4.3.0.97). I have tried every suggestion/instruction I can find and i still can't get the themes working. I find them under the applications but I am unable to change the permissions from "Custom" to "Allow", it just remains "Custom". If anyone has another suggestion I would love to read it.

Thanks!

chuppy283 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i downloaded a theme straight from my BB, it's in my applications but not in my themes....i set everything to ALLOW.....its an 8800.....any ideas????

mtamaccio no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    241AOCDB
    I need to know how to download the 4.1 thing for my blackberry curve, why does this have to be so confusing?!

marko_378 no está en línea Stack level 1
    czasami żadna z tych pozycji nie zadziała

GAA126 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24728AA
    I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Do I have to have the plazmic theme reader downloaded if I have the bb 8310? I've followed all instructions to the letter. When I open the bb dsk mgr, to the application loader, I keep getting an error msg that there are no files formatted for the bb in question. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Pls help! Thx in advance!
    Piccolo

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by GAA126 View Post
    I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Do I have to have the plazmic theme reader downloaded if I have the bb 8310? I've followed all instructions to the letter. When I open the bb dsk mgr, to the application loader, I keep getting an error msg that there are no files formatted for the bb in question. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Pls help! Thx in advance!
    you need to have the 8310 device software (or firmware as its often called) installed on your PC in addition to DM. if you still receive that error after installing the firmware, then you probably need to update your DM to a newer version. remember after all this installing, you need to reboot the PC.

see here: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=46506

GAA126 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24728AA
    Hi,
    It's me again! Getting on your nerves. Hey does anyone know how to download a .jad theme to the bb dsktp mgr for dwnld to bb? Thank you, so much, in advance.

Piccolo
    Piccolo

MSB2009 no está en línea Stack level 1

i have 4.5 now how do i get the themes

i have os 4.5 bb curve how do i get the themes downloaded

scannerfm77 no está en línea Stack level 1
    OS 4.5, DM 4.6, 8700g->Theme not installed even though I've tried over and over again. What to do? sigh...

Finally one theme is installed...
    Last edited by scannerfm77; 09-21-2008 at 03:06 AM.

schaeffie no está en línea Stack level 1
    I tried this exactly like you said and it didn't work for me. The theme showed up in my app list, but never showed up on theme list after following directions.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by schaeffie View Post
    I tried this exactly like you said and it didn't work for me. The theme showed up in my app list, but never showed up on theme list after following directions.
    schaeffie, welcome to the stacks!

what device do you have? what OS are you running?
    which theme are you trying to download? are you sure its for your device and/or device OS?

emw1010 no está en línea Stack level 1

Doesn't Work

Hey guys, I know that this entire thread is about my question, but I need some help. I'm stuck in the dark ages, pimping an 8700c -- the new silver at&t version though!

Anyway, I can't get any themes to download. The ota themes work fine, but when I try to open a downloaded theme in the app loader, it says that there aren't any files associated with my device for download (or something like that.) Any suggestions?

kellyy no está en línea Stack level 1
    ive been trying to get a theme to work for weeks now and i tried downloading one of them i tried both of the options that were posted and none of them worked... any suggestions?

ChristinaGordon no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have downloaded themes for my 8100, then installed the plazmic update, but am perplexed on exactly how to install it on my phone. I am tooling around with it. But any help is appreciated. I have browsed through here but haven't found any real answers.

Thanks
    Thanks,
    Christina