Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516 LastLast

Originally Posted by Rcbjr Try a cold reboot, Pull the battery and replace it about ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

honeybooboo no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Pinstack's Downloads directory - Theme installation help

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr View Post
    Try a cold reboot, Pull the battery and replace it about after about 15 to 30 Seconds.

Rcbjr
    OK SO I DID THAT AND IT WORKED TY... BUT NOW I CANT INSTALL NE THEMES AND WHEN I TRY IT SAYS " NO ADDITIONAL APPLICATIONS DESIGNED FOR YOUR PHONE WERE FOUND" HMMMMMM I THINK I DELETED SOME THING CALL THEME READER.. BUT I THINK I ADDED IT MY SELF.. OMG I THINK I SHOULD STOP PLAYING WIHT MY PHONE...

kris ketchum no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Pinstack's Downloads directory - Theme installation help

n8dbb i am computer challenged, used to be geek but on your suggestion to download os, last time I was in this world os was for mac users and was open system, i'm ibm has it changed

alex ng no está en línea Stack level 1
    if un do not have the bb desktop manager how do u install a theme on a bb8300 curve? challenging isn't it? for fast minds and tricky freaks

aznzpride no está en línea Stack level 1
    hi i have a blackberry pearl 8100 v4.2 and i have been reading the instructions on how to install themes onto the phone but every time i download a theme and do a hard reset, i cant seem to have it pop up in my "theme" section. when i go to application and search for that theme its there and all my things are set to "allow". what do u think iam doing wrong in downloading the theme? its there in application but it wont pop up in theme section. please help me thanks.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by aznzpride View Post
    hi i have a blackberry pearl 8100 v4.2 and i have been reading the instructions on how to install themes onto the phone but every time i download a theme and do a hard reset, i cant seem to have it pop up in my "theme" section. when i go to application and search for that theme its there and all my things are set to "allow". what do u think iam doing wrong in downloading the theme? its there in application but it wont pop up in theme section. please help me thanks.
    what version 4.2 are you running? options/about, third line down .. will look like this 4.2.x.xxx (i need what is in place of x)

could be one of two things. 1) you need to update your device software if you are running anything lower than 4.2.0.96. its a theme reader issue and the one that is on your bb isn't compatible with your current device software or 2) the theme you are trying to activate was exported incorrectly. you would need to contact the person who made the theme to re-export.

with that being said, are you loading using your PC or loading OTA method?

carine no está en línea Stack level 1
    i have down loaded themes and followed all the step by step instructions but still can't get the themes to load to my phone can someone please tell me what i am doing wrong?

angelvelez3 no está en línea Stack level 1

black berry curve 8310

how do i install themes that i downloaded in a winzip file!? im a bit confused.. someone please give me a tutorial 2437ad2c...

aplagueofangels no está en línea Stack level 1

frustrating...

i have a blackberry 7250 and have been reading through all these posts but not one has a definite answer. Here's my problem:

1) i dont honestly know what the plazmic theme reader does, but i downloaded a version of it with the sunset theme. Anyway i put that on my BB through Desktop Manager.

2) I can add it, but when i try to actually transfer to my phone it says that it can't trust it.

3) The permissions will only do "Custom", "allow" does not work when selected.

4) I am running fw: 4.1.0.353

PLZPLZPLZ help, i have no clue what this device is capable of, so if you have any other suggestions please e-mail me if you are willing to help.

or you can pin me: 32AAC9C7

vekajunior no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Hey guys

I was wondering if anyone could help me find a program. I'm not sure what the name is exactly but i think it's JuLgi or something like that. I used it to manually add themes and now i can't find it. I tried adding themes through my application loader but it doesn't work. I also installed my version which is 4.3. I'm open to any direction that anyone has. Thank you in advance.

pboopter no está en línea Stack level 3

Question posting a new theme

I would like to know how to post a new theme for everyone's use. It is my first star trek theme and I would like some opinions. I dont know how to do screen shots or put the files in a zip format other than email. any help out there?

klit no está en línea Stack level 1

Putting themes on BB

I put a theme on my BB using bluetooth and i dont know where to find it in my BB to instal it. can anyone help me?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Is it not in Options/Theme?

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by klit View Post
    I put a theme on my BB using bluetooth and i dont know where to find it in my BB to instal it. can anyone help me?
    Where did u save it to?

jessroxxyo no está en línea Stack level 1
    ok so when I try to put my theme into my black berry these are the steps I'm taking..
    -connect my blackberry
    -open desktop manager
    -open application loader
    -click add
    -open the unzipped theme
    -then it tells me "no additional applications designed for your device were found"

Please help!!! No one has been able to tell me what i have to do to fix this. I'm going crazy, please help!! thanks.

PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by jessroxxyo View Post
    ok so when I try to put my theme into my black berry these are the steps I'm taking..
    -connect my blackberry
    -open desktop manager
    -open application loader
    -click add
    -open the unzipped theme
    -then it tells me "no additional applications designed for your device were found"

Please help!!! No one has been able to tell me what i have to do to fix this. I'm going crazy, please help!! thanks.
    jesse, welcome to pinstack

you need to install the device software on to your PC.

see here:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=46506