Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I have a 7290 now and I would like a pink macberry theme or any ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

Gina no está en línea Stack level 4

PINK 7290 theme

Advertisement

I have a 7290 now and I would like a pink macberry theme or any pink theme with Pink & white text for the menus and main screen. As long as the shade of pink is still easy to read. I think I'd like the list theme and not icons theme.

Optionnaly u can use pink and black I guess.

Anyone can make this for me? Pleaseeeeeeeeee
    Gina-Lisa James,
    Pinstack.com – the web's #1 BlackBerry spot!
    Add Pinstack to your MySpace & twitter.com/pinstack

Gina no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: PINK 7290 theme

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~

Correction white text on pink menu backgound. If possible the macberry wallpaper in pink and the the text Gina's PINK for the screen saver. Possible?

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Yes my gf would like something like this also. Something to go with all the pink crystals . C'mon Oz, lets see what you can do

You can make your own screensaver Gina. Just email yourself a pic (you can make something in Photoshop or MS paint) and then set it as standby screen.

ozrial no está en línea BB Themes Guru
    PIN/ID
    Ask

LOL I dont have the macberry images they belong to Megabit. Your hitting up the wrong guy with that portion of things. I know my wife would like a "girly pink" one as well, but I have a 7100. Hrmmmmm I sure hate to make promises that I am not sure I can keep. I still have to make the Jedi theme for the 8700 as per I already promised that and for some reason just dont feel like it anymore LOL, but I will......

I have had some inspiration for some other list themes as well, mainly a list version of the Gunmetal Variant I did, and also some woodgrain ones that should be really nice if I can ever finish them (they are all in the works now.....).

I havent ever done a 7200 theme, but am sure it "aint no thang" (no Im not from the south LOL) - I will put it like this, Its been added to my list. There are others on there before it as well so if anyone wants to get to it before me - feel free. I work about 60 hours a week, and take care of my 2 year old son whilst not at work so I really have to squeeze them in as it is (and am up for a promotion at work as well).
    ...:: OZ ::...
    "Marriage is like sitting in a bathtub, once you get used to it - its not so hot"

officer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244a6afa

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~good luck on your promotion!

PIN/ID
    Ask

LOL - you rock Officer!!! Thanks a ton!
    "Marriage is like sitting in a bathtub, once you get used to it - its not so hot"

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Watch out for those promotions. They lure you in with extra $$ only to load on more work.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

vyperz no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    240F667B

Good heavens!~ Promotion adds more income to your pocket which equals more WORK! Melissaox is right and I can confirm this fo'sho!~ LOL

Best wishes to you Oz!~

CHEERz!~
    vipz o';'o

Pinstack.com ~ where Blackberry Professionals Connect!
    Get your Pinstack Gear here!~

PIN/ID
    Ask

ok so I have done a pink 7200 theme.....I should hopefully get it posted tonight. I will warn you in advance - it is no EXTREME design or anything. I did it in about 30 mins. I was trying to get it done before my wife got home from school, of course I didnt, and o man did I open pandora's box by doing one for other girls before I did one for her (7200 before 7100 rather). At any rate, I suffered through the pain for ya!!! Be on the look out, I will post back here as soon as it is online and a new thread prolly as well....

Also on a side note - if anyone cares =)
    My promotion was anounced today. As far as the extra work is concerned, my employer does it backwards. I have been doing the job for a little while already - now that I have the title I get the pay. The extra work was already there!!! Now I just hope I dont have to loose all my themes when I go on BES!!

Thanks for the theme, I will be letting teh GF know!! BTW congrats on the promotion. I see you been promoted to Stack Lead as well Keep up the good work man!

PIN/ID
    Ask

I know - I just noticed that today!!! Woooo Hooooo I am now a "Team Lead" at work, and a "Stack Lead" at home bwahahaha. Im just a natural born leader LOL JK.

PIN/ID
    Ask

Thea1981 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

im going to try it..didnt think u can put themes on a 7290

Thea1981 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

ok am i doing somethig wrong cause it dont work for my 7290

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast