Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by CMangum Thanks Cherri, but I think I would rather spend my time ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

aldie no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by CMangum View Post
    Thanks Cherri, but I think I would rather spend my time working on my next theme rather than posting twice. I'm sure people are loading some of my work and that's what counts. Providing for the stack is my main objective so all is well, now if they would just work the bugs out of 4.7 I would be so happy
    not sure if this even applies to the bugs you're talking about, since i know nothing about making themes, just enjoy the hard work from people like yourself...but i read somewhere this morning that there is a patch for plazmic 4.7.

"A new CDK 4.7 bundle is available that fixes a few issues found in the released software. This includes the changing of all the icons and doing an export causing a crash and export of animated sequences being off."

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    why thank you very much haven't even been paying attention obviously lol. I will check it out soon cause I have a few already built just can't export them

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

pniko_07 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    stack
    I just wanted to say thank you for all of your creations and for really helping me out as I learn to master theme building.
    Follow me @MacoDesigns

Check out more of my work HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12