hello, why is it, that every time i use my bb to look at wallpapers ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

BLISS1990 no está en línea Stack level 2

pictures not showing up

Advertisement

hello,
    why is it, that every time i use my bb to look at wallpapers in pinstack, only some pics will load and other will be this funny looking box, if its a bunch of pictures then its a bunch boxes, sometimes 1 or 2 pics might load, but never all of them. is this normal? and if not how can i change it to show all the pics?

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    I have this problem sometimes. Sometimes if your signal is not "up-to-par"(causing slow downloading...), not all of the pics will download properly. I refresh the page and this helps. The main reason though, would be that some of the pics that were downloaded onto PinStack, were too large to view on phone. Clearing cache also helps sometimes.

BLISS1990 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbee View Post
    I have this problem sometimes. Sometimes if your signal is not "up-to-par"(causing slow downloading...), not all of the pics will download properly. I refresh the page and this helps. The main reason though, would be that some of the pics that were downloaded onto PinStack, were too large to view on phone. Clearing cache also helps sometimes.

thanks for explaining, i thought somehting was wrong with the settings on my phone.