First post, and it's a question about a problem with themes for my 7130e. I ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

watermark no está en línea Stack level 1

Overlapping fonts on incoming screen

Advertisement

First post, and it's a question about a problem with themes for my 7130e. I have loaded (and built) a few themes using Plazmic, but I'm having an odd problem that I can't figure out. When a phone call comes in, the fonts on the incoming screen overlap. By that I mean, the two dialog boxes for "Answer" and "Ignore" show the default font, and they also show the font that's used in Theme Builder (in my case, Arial). So, the boxes are basically illegible and sloppy. This is the only screen that it happens on, and only on built themes, not the default ones.

Any ideas?

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Overlapping fonts on incoming screen

Use the BB series of font (scrollup in the list) Then use font size 9 or smaller.

Hydn, I'm assuming that you mean in Options>Screen/Keyboard?

In that I have it set to BBMilbank, font size 8 plain. The only place that I'm using other fonts is in the options that I can set in Plazmic.

pentace no está en línea Stack level 3

when you go to the incomming call screen in the theme creater there is an option to adjsut text placement kinda looks liek a tic tac to sign
    Welcome to my World!

Pentace, if I'm right, that option moves the text "Incoming call" and the number either up or down & left or right. The text that I'm having problems with is only the dialog boxes for "Answer" and "Ignore".