Are there any themes compatible with OS4.3 as i keep trying interesting looking ones but ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

HuwSy no está en línea Stack level 3

Os4.3 Themes

Advertisement

Are there any themes compatible with OS4.3 as i keep trying interesting looking ones but they never show in the theme page, iv tried adding the plazmic theme reader and still no show, is there anything else im missing or another version of the plazmic theme reader anywhere prefereably via ota as im a linux user so no bb desktop.
    Huw - www.huenik.com
    Bb 8220 4.6...

I will test my hosting companys claims of unlimited webspace and unlimited bandwidth. Ideas?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    try one of my 81xx OTA themes ... i would be interested to know if they work or not. they work on the 8130's

HuwSy no está en línea Stack level 3
    Iv been getting an "Uncaught Exception: Module with handle [1612] and index [0] has no application entry point." error everytime i try.

But iv just noticed something stupid. Id forgotton id set all the permissions to paranoid, and accidentally stopped everything from having theme data injection permission. Now iv setup plazmic and the themes its all working, thanks anyhow.
    Huw - www.huenik.com
    Bb 8220 4.6...

I will test my hosting companys claims of unlimited webspace and unlimited bandwidth. Ideas?