Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

btw guys, now that App World will be getting themes, I would think that will ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK

Advertisement

btw guys, now that App World will be getting themes, I would think that will be a another way to store themes on your memory card. Just like App World lets us archive apps, we should be able to archive themes.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Nice find!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by mikedoan View Post
    Another method of getting the .cod files is using a PC application that I discovered a while ago... OTA Loader (from BlackBerry Software List . net)

Here's the link http://www.blackberrysoftwarelist.ne...px#OTAdownload

It essentially does what was described above; it gets the files for you though. So instead of having to decipher the .jad file, you copy the OTA link into the application, and hit "download". It then grabs all the relevant files (.jad and .cod) and dumps them into a folder (that you designate).

Copy that folder straight to your SD card, or zip them and then copy to your SD card... viola...

Thats cool never seen that app. If it was made to work on oyur device that would be awesome
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12