Good evening, I've been doing this "theme thing" for about 2 weeks now and I'm ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

mscooley no está en línea Stack level 1

New Free Themes Site With Option To Buy Plazmic File

Good evening,

I've been doing this "theme thing" for about 2 weeks now and I'm "diggin it." That being said, I've created a blog dedicated to my designs. All themes are free for personal use but you can gain ownership of the Plazmic file (.thm) for a donation of $5. For now, only .zip files are available, but I'm working on a server as we speak. Please feel free to email me at the address on the blog, and I'll get back to you ASAP. All initial themes are for the 83xx series with OS 4.5 in mind, but I'll consider customizing for other models as time permits. I can export to a lower version as well, provided that quality is not lost.

I introduce to you "Cool Custom Themes" (coolcustomthemes DOT blogspot DOT com) Keep in mind that this is a work in progress, so all feedback is welcome.

RedNightHawk no está en línea Stack level 3

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    I am thinking of doing the same thing. My server already contains a number of OTA themes of my own and several of another designer's.

The blog idea is a good one, though I am hoping to give authors access to post and describe their themes. I'm not sure about the idea of charging for .thm files as a lot of the themes are created using public domain images.

Donations, of course, are a good idea.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan