Okay so I was looking at a BlackberryStorm advertisement and got an idea. Can someone ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

racso562 no está en línea Stack level 1

Never Before Made Storm Theme REQUEST Plz for 8100 4.2 OTA?

Advertisement

Okay so I was looking at a BlackberryStorm advertisement and got an idea. Can someone make a storm theme possibly like zen 2 rows but when you look at the applications there vertical so you have to tilt your phone sideways like the Storm!I think its possible just make the icons sideways no? Please take your time to perfect it and make it look like the Storm please.I don't have access to a computer so please can some1 do this. P.S can you make the icons so you tilt ur phone 2 da right.thanx

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Welcome to the site . Okay, you need to first upgrade your profile as it states no device but since you're asking for a theme for the pearl I'll assume that's the one you're using. There have been a few storm themes created for your device already. I don't understand what you mean by "can you make the icons tilt so that ur phone 2 da right." That feature where the phone "tilts" its view is only for the storm not for the pearl/curve/87xx/88xx/ only the storm. Go to the free themes section and you'll find a few storm themes I've also made one for you guys a while back check it out in the 81xx section. Good luck! Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Enjoy your stay

What I mean is that since the theme is zen then you will have some applications on your screen. When you click to see the rest of your applications they aren't normal like the rest of the themes. They are sideways not up and down.so in order to see your applications you have to turn your phone sideways. I haven't any theme like this. Does anyone understand? :O~~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hank061978 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yes I understand... You want the Home screen icons to point North (top) and South Bottom. Then once you click the menu button and the screen goes to all Icon screen (app screen) and icons point East (top) and West (bottom) for storm like effect. Hence you would have to rotate the phone to the right so the icons appear up and down. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Hank061978 View Post
    Yes I understand... You want the Home screen icons to point North (top) and South Bottom. Then once you click the menu button and the screen goes to all Icon screen (app screen) and icons point East (top) and West (bottom) for storm like effect. Hence you would have to rotate the phone to the right so the icons appear up and down. Right?
    Yes YES! Finally someone understands! So is it possible to make please?

I never said it was possible as I am not a theme builder. I simply stated I new what you were talking about and tried to lay it out for the theme builder to see you mental design. Good luck and sorry for the miss understanding.

Sorry I miss read your post, you never assumed I said it could be done. So, scratch that last post and Good luck, hope one of these awesome theme builder hear your plea's!!!

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    it is certainly possible. you would just have to use sideways icons. you would have to hide your homescreen icons on the app screen because they would still be rightside up.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Quote Originally Posted by Hank061978 View Post
    Sorry I miss read your post, you never assumed I said it could be done. So, scratch that last post and Good luck, hope one of these awesome theme builder hear your plea's!!!
    Lol thanx. Hopefully some1 can make it

BlackberryGrl no está en línea Stack level 2
    this is an interesting idea! I still have my pearl... but i would have loved to use this theme. it would be a little hard to dial though wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryGrl View Post
    this is an interesting idea! I still have my pearl... but i would have loved to use this theme. it would be a little hard to dial though wouldn't it?
    Not really the dialing would be the same.

So is anyone willing to make this theme?