I have the latest 8310. I have a couple of themes that I've already extracted ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

lacermak no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Need help with downloading

Advertisement

I have the latest 8310. I have a couple of themes that I've already extracted the zip files to on my desktop. I have the newest version of software and I've gone through desktop manager to upload them to my phone. When I go to add file and pull the alx file, I get an error saying that "no additional applications were found for your device" and it won't go to the phone. I am trying to install a theme that is for the 83xx (in my case 8310) and I don't understand what is going wrong. Can someone help?

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    Do you have the OS for the BB loaded onto the PC?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

shmuel no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am having the same problem. I have tried downloading new software or updated software. I have tried re-installing the software that came with my 8310. It is very frustrating and verizon is of NO help. Can someone please give me a step through step detailed instructions on how to go about fixing this problem. I have tried download numerous things and nothing is working.
    At this point it is either finding a solution or returning the bb because I am not in the least happy with it.

blkberry8830 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

blkberry8830 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just recently got the 8320 and the new software and I get the same anoying message too. Please help

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    You want to return it because you can't load a theme? Some themes are locked to a certain vender. You should ask Cherrichido to help you. She is the theme queen and a Mod.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~