Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

im using a raster background, then i create a new raster layer, draw my shape, ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

Re: Need Corel Paint Shop Pro XI help!

Advertisement

im using a raster background, then i create a new raster layer, draw my shape, click selection tool, the presets are shape: circle, mode: remove, feather: 0, anti-alias: checked.

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

OMG! I got it now! I guess the reason I was having trouble before was that I was probably working on the background layer. I also figured out that the ADD/SUBTRACT should be set to ADD even when I want to delete a selection. Thanks to everyone that chimed in and sorry for all the headscratching! Best site on the web hands-down, ya'll are awesome. Long live Pinstacks!

Helen Flax no está en línea Stack level 1

Hello Sy:

I received an e-mail that you sent me a private message today through the other Blackberry site but when I just went onto the site to retrieve it there was a bulletin stating that the Forums were shut down.

Yesterday you e-mailed me back Blackberry Pearl "blingy name" wallpaper you created for me (Blue background with the name "Helen" in flashy script) and you asked me to let you know if I needed any changes made to it. I asked if you could make it more like "Tara's" wallpaper with a less swirly, more readable script and I'm assuming you may have been e-mail a new one to me. Could you please send me a message back and if you did re-create that wallpaper for me, could you please also include that link (or the actual wallpaper) for me so I can download it? I love the one you previously created for me. Please e-mail me back and let me know what your private message from the other site said. Thank you very much!!!

Sincerely, Helen Flax

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Hi there Helen, welcome to pinstack. If you have anything you need and cant get elsewhere on the web feel free to ask here on pinstack, we have many members that will be willing to help you. Enjoy the stacks.

thexman no está en línea Stack level 1

Making image color transparent, I just click on the Transparent box and then go to Present Shape Tool:

Choose Image - Palette - Set Palette Transparency

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12