Hi!! I'm doing a theme for 83xx devices. And I only see two direction in ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

ale7714 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Navigation on 83xx Themes

Advertisement

Hi!!
    I'm doing a theme for 83xx devices. And I only see two direction in the Navigation tab Vetical and Horizontal and that's it. So, I don't understand how I can do L theme or how other people do it?
    Please help, I'm going to be very gratefull.

Cheers!

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    that means your theme will navigate trough the icons when you move the trackball horizontal or vertical.
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

Ok I understand that! but I want my theme have the two directions instead of one.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Don't use the profiles icon on your homepage and you'll be able to use both horizontal and vertical at the same time. Under properties delete profiles icon. If you're making an L theme you or the user can simply move the profiles icon to your homescreen and you'll be able to access it from there as well. no need to have it there to begin with. I hope this answers your question and if not oh well i tried lol
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Don't use the profiles icon on your homepage and you'll be able to use both horizontal and vertical at the same time. Under properties delete profiles icon. If you're making an L theme you or the user can simply move the profiles icon to your homescreen and you'll be able to access it from there as well. no need to have it there to begin with. I hope this answers your question and if not oh well i tried lol
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Thanks!! that's what i was asking for. Thanks a lot !!!
    You're great!