Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I like it, im using regular zen theme on my 8330. only issue i have ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

zeks no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

I like it, im using regular zen theme on my 8330. only issue i have is under messages, if a message is sent at 12:00am it only shows up to 12:0...name message

if message is from 7:00 i shows up fine.. anyone else have this issue, i try messing with the fonts but no luck.

E3BK no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    JUST ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by zeks View Post
    I like it, im using regular zen theme on my 8330. only issue i have is under messages, if a message is sent at 12:00am it only shows up to 12:0...name message

if message is from 7:00 i shows up fine.. anyone else have this issue, i try messing with the fonts but no luck.
    Hmmm....I will look into that when I return from my trip sometime next week. Both the Zen & Today themes were just the standard formatting but maybe I can make the font smaller. But I don't want to make it too small or else you won't be able to read it. Is 12:00am the only time it does that? I've not noticed that on my 8310.

garypip no está en línea Stack level 3
    E3BK,

Very nice work. On the Pearl with OS 4.5, the date field gets cut off using that font. The field needs to be made wider.

Great icons!

Gary

zeks no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by E3BK View Post
    Hmmm....I will look into that when I return from my trip sometime next week. Both the Zen & Today themes were just the standard formatting but maybe I can make the font smaller. But I don't want to make it too small or else you won't be able to read it. Is 12:00am the only time it does that? I've not noticed that on my 8310.
    Well what I meant is anytime that uses 4 numbers 12:00 10:00 11:34 I am unable to see the last digit, works fine when its 7:45, etc...Kinda like sliding a column in excel to make it wider..

salvatoretri no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2457af8e
    this theme is beautiful...any shot of a today plus theme for the 8820?
    Last edited by salvatoretri; 08-07-2008 at 10:40 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123