Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I have one of the versions and only noticed that the arrow under icons doesn't ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

avlnch no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Iphone Theme PITA

Advertisement

I have one of the versions and only noticed that the arrow under icons doesn't appear on programs that I had downloaded.. for example, jive and opera web browser.

dilipc no está en línea Stack level 3

may I have a copy of the theme too please?

lalamite no está en línea Stack level 1

it would be very nice if someone can send me also a copy of the theme.

big big thx

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by avlnch
    I have one of the versions and only noticed that the arrow under icons doesn't appear on programs that I had downloaded.. for example, jive and opera web browser.
    3rd party icons can not be altered or changed and that is why the 2 white lines were added to the newest revision. It helps keep track of new apps introduced and their icons that can not be changed.

polycron no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32B7945A

Question Re: Iphone Theme PITA

Like a lot of posts in this thread, I'm new to this board and can't PM you. I've dloaded a few of the Mac and iPhone themes from your site and love what I see. A donation is heading your way soon. I do have one problem that I need to figure out first.

My Network Type is not showing up between the battery and signal meters on my 8703e. The theme I'm most interested in is the iPhone4d. I did try many of the other's (including some older ones) and they all pretty much have the same problem. If I flip to the built in themes or other ones I've downloaded I generally can see the 1XVDO or 1X text depending where I'm operating from.

I'm temporarily back on one of the built in themes until I get this figured out (or learn to live with it)

Thanks

PIN/ID
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by polycron
    Like a lot of posts in this thread, I'm new to this board and can't PM you. I've dloaded a few of the Mac and iPhone themes from your site and love what I see. A donation is heading your way soon. I do have one problem that I need to figure out first.

My Network Type is not showing up between the battery and signal meters on my 8703e. The theme I'm most interested in is the iPhone4d. I did try many of the other's (including some older ones) and they all pretty much have the same problem. If I flip to the built in themes or other ones I've downloaded I generally can see the 1XVDO or 1X text depending where I'm operating from.

I'm temporarily back on one of the built in themes until I get this figured out (or learn to live with it)

Thanks

Hi,

The color of those items is such that it's hidden within the background color. It can be changed around but unless that is mentioned it's left as is?

Hope that helps?

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Hey srl, Thanks again for your help earlier
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

PIN/ID
    32B7945A

Quote Originally Posted by srl7741
    Hi,

The color of those items is such that it's hidden within the background color. It can be changed around but unless that is mentioned it's left as is?

Hope that helps?
    I'm not sure if I understand. On the iPhone4d I'm using the black background that comes with the theme. Everything else seems to be displaying correctly except the network type. I tried a light blue background on that theme but the text for the network type still does not show up. The exact theme I'm using is the ti4d. The image JPG shows the network type as grey (the same as the actual signal bars) but on my device all I see is the ti4d background.

zuluboy no está en línea Stack level 1

hey is the iphone theme still available in anything other than OTA? I wud love 2 have it...but i dont have the data connection plan so it needs to be in zip format...

PIN/ID
    32B7945A

Quote Originally Posted by srl7741
    Hi,

Hope that helps?
    I would love to get the ti4d theme with the network text in the same grey color as the signal strength and battery level bars. I'll be sending in my donation as soon as I'm done typing here.

PIN/ID
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by polycron
    I would love to get the ti4d theme with the network text in the same grey color as the signal strength and battery level bars. I'll be sending in my donation as soon as I'm done typing here.

Sent thx

humblesheep no está en línea Stack level 2

Hey srl7741:

can I have the update one too....can you email to humblesheep@yahoo.com and let me know how much donation is required.... thanks.

envme no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ can someone pin me as well. For the 8700 iphone theme. I can't find it 203BBC97

darkhalodcss no está en línea Stack level 2

im just lookin for the icons, so i can make my own
    For Some reason.......... Nevermind

PIN/ID
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by envme
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ can someone pin me as well. For the 8700 iphone theme. I can't find it 203BBC97
    Also see: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...wnloads-6.html

to direct download that theme.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast