Check out a BEAUTIFUL theme, named bPhone, inspired by the iPhone. My user account doesn't ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

kellycarter no está en línea Stack level 1

iPhone-looking theme: bPhone

Advertisement

Check out a BEAUTIFUL theme, named bPhone, inspired by the iPhone. My user account doesn't allow me to post a URL, so Google for "wordpress.com: BlackBerry 8130". On my blog, if you can't find it right away, search on "iPhone" or "bPhone". It's worth your time, I promise.

This theme (actually, there are 3 variations) is too good not to check out. It's free although a donation of $1, $2, $5, or $10 is requested. I donated $10 because I thought the bPhone theme was so good.

chico66 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2055C970

Re: iPhone-looking theme: bPhone

that does look pretty cool.thanks for the shout out.

Timo529 no está en línea Stack level 2

For some reason its not sending me the ota link have tried icon and zen to my personal email and berry email still not sending me the link any help would be appreciated~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG

Here is a theme that is the iPhone, but is set up for the L version. Check out the link and it is $7. The icons on the left bounce as you scroll over them.....
    http://www.mobihand.com/product.asp?...8800-%2F-Curve
    Last edited by stnkyq2; 02-10-2008 at 01:43 PM.
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

PosiKevin no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Timo529 View Post
    For some reason its not sending me the ota link have tried icon and zen to my personal email and berry email still not sending me the link any help would be appreciated~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    having the same problem. been trying to get the Curve Zen theme. anyone have the link OTA handy?

rameen no está en línea Stack level 1

i just a link from rogermj site and its awesome tnx a ton man appreiatae its awesome btw its a bphone ota link