Hey guys, With my BlackBerry 7105t, is there any way that I can transfer images ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

AndyM3 no está en línea Stack level 1

Images

Advertisement

Hey guys,

With my BlackBerry 7105t, is there any way that I can transfer images from/to it? It does hava 'picture gallery' deal I noticed, but it has a bunch of their photos in it (I'd like to put some of my own photos in it). Is this possible at all? I have the USB cable and desktop management software.

Thanks!
    Andy

vyperz no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    240F667B

Re: Images

Howdy AndyM3,

Try this, from the icon screen, locate the 'Applications' icon and press the track wheel. Now locate the 'Photo Album' icon and press the track wheel. This is where all the photos are stored.

To transfer photos to your device, DL them from the browser. If you have yahoo email, you can send the photo to your device and DL the photo to your device. That worked for me.

Oh BTW, would you enter your PIN number? We can send photos with our PIN too. But you'll need to DL blackberry messenger to your device. Here's the link for Blackberry Messenger http://www.blackberry.com/messenger/entry.do

Just plug your device to your PC with the USB cable, and click on Download Now. It'll detect your device and do the rest.
    vipz o';'o

Pinstack.com ~ where Blackberry Professionals Connect!
    Get your Pinstack Gear here!~

Ah, so I need browser access in order to transfer photos? I guess I'm out of luck for now.

I have a feeling that I won't be able to use the BlackBerry Messenger either. My PIN anyhow is 20367C03 (I believe they are zeros and not alphabetic O's). Does it cost anything to use the BlackBerry Messenger, or might that depend on the provider that I am under (T-Mobile)?

Well, it's unfortunate that I can't transfer any photos (and most likely won't be able to use the messenger either). I'm surprised that there isn't an application or that their desktop management software doesn't already have a feature to transfer photos (I mean, if it allows you to add/remove applications and whatnot from your BB, why not pictures?). Kind of odd.

Andy

vyperz no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    240F667B

I agree with you, its kind of odd. :cry:
    vipz o';'o

Pinstack.com ~ where Blackberry Professionals Connect!
    Get your Pinstack Gear here!~

Thanks anyway Vyperz.
    I will keep this thread in mind when I get internet access.
    IM Crap - coming soon!

---

Thank you in advance for your help!

tweber78 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    214b43dc

Well another way is to email them to yourself. When you open the email in you BB click the track wheel and pick save image. Also you should be able to download BBmessenger OTA(over the air) by pointing you BB to www.blackberry.com/messenger/

Good luck and have fun.
    ~Tweber78~
    akatweber78@pinstack.com
    Pinstack.com – where Blackberry Professionals Connect!

stempius no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

This link is very useful, you can upload your own pics by emailing them for FREE!!! www.blackberryimages.com

BBBigWig no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    300bc065

Anyone have any suggestions as to how to move pics you have on your BB to your desktop? For example if you are viewing a webpage and save an image to your device - how then can you (with standard bb pictures app) move the image back to your desktop for viewing/editing, emailing, etc...?

iservin no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by BBBigWig
    Anyone have any suggestions as to how to move pics you have on your BB to your desktop? For example if you are viewing a webpage and save an image to your device - how then can you (with standard bb pictures app) move the image back to your desktop for viewing/editing, emailing, etc...?
    On the latest desktop software, they have a roxio media manager that lets you do that

atm0sph no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    203FDA9E

Quote Originally Posted by AndyM3
    Hey guys,

With my BlackBerry 7105t, is there any way that I can transfer images from/to it? It does hava 'picture gallery' deal I noticed, but it has a bunch of their photos in it (I'd like to put some of my own photos in it). Is this possible at all? I have the USB cable and desktop management software.

Thanks!
    Andy
    I had success with a program called "Ascendo Photos" ... Google it and grab the latest version.. It does what I need it to, although I'm not transferring FROM the BB, I'm transferring TO... The Roxio Media Manager doesn't work with older Berry models - Just the 8800 and up I believe, though my 7290 displays them just fine when using the Ascendo software.

Hope that helps! PIN me if you need help with it ;-)