I stumbled upon the iVista2 theme . I'm truly amazed at the feel of this ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

ashdub01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2460d307

I need some theme help

Advertisement

I stumbled upon the iVista2 theme . I'm truly amazed at the feel of this theme, I have NEVER had a premium theme before. I have honestly been trying to find a way to make a theme similar to this, I just don't know where to start. I'd like to know how Zman got the sidebar and the banner with the clock WITH the time INSIDE. The Signal and battery meter also amaze me. I would just like to know how to make a premium theme, are there any special techniques? hidden secrets? I have been searchin the net since I got this theme trying to find a better way to make themes.
    **Ashmee**

pniko_07 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    stack
    Try sending Zman a PM, most theme builders are more than happy to help out anyway they can.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    2460d307
    Can someone direct me to a tutorial on how to use the Plazmic Composer?
    Also ZMan hasn't been responding to anybody in weeks, I was hoping somebody else can share some knowledge with me, get me started on taking my theme making to another level
    **Ashmee**

riffman no está en línea Stack Professional
    Where would you like to start?- chris
    Samsung Vibrant, OS2.1
    " I do many things well- none of which generate income"
    - riffman

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Depends on what exactly you wish to do with composer. If you want animated backgrounds as svgs's I would be happy to help ya as Luciferseamus did when I needed it. If you want icon aimations I would advise you to look for pinpoint's "flick and slide" tutorial and if you want hidden dock I would advise you to look for 9of13's "hidden dock tutorial" the rest of us theme builders just know other things here and there. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Nice to see a new theme builder on the rise

PIN/ID
    2460d307
    Quote Originally Posted by riffman View Post
    Where would you like to start?- chris
    I honestly don't know where to start. Right now I am making a theme. A little different than I usually make. I should have it up and running in about 10 minutes.
    **Ashmee**

PIN/ID
    2460d307
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Depends on what exactly you wish to do with composer. If you want animated backgrounds as svgs's I would be happy to help ya as Luciferseamus did when I needed it. If you want icon aimations I would advise you to look for pinpoint's "flick and slide" tutorial and if you want hidden dock I would advise you to look for 9of13's "hidden dock tutorial" the rest of us theme builders just know other things here and there. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Nice to see a new theme builder on the rise
    Thanx Rat, I'll start searchin right now, I already came across some of 9's threads I just skimmed thru them tho. I'll spend the WHOLE day trying to upgrade my themes today lol
    **Ashmee**