how do you upload a theme so that it can be install OTA? cant seem ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

eleung321 no está en línea Stack level 3

how to upload theme for DL OTA?

Advertisement

how do you upload a theme so that it can be install OTA?
    cant seem to find a guide for that. is it that much trouble to do it this way?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    im confused? do you want to make a theme and have it available for ota download or do you want to put a theme on your device using OTA method?

if its the second one, then you will need to do one of two things...

1) browse to the link from your bb browser and click the link. choose download when prompted.

2) right click the ota link, copy shortcut then compose new email, paste the link in the body of the email and send it to yourself. must (again) click the link FROM your blackberry.

OTA = Over The Air (think wireless)

eleung321 no está en línea Stack level 3
    well i see alot of posted themes that are not available to be downloaded OTA .. i want to know how i can make a OTA link to these files so that i can install them OTA.

i dont think i need guidance on downloading it from the BB and goign to the OTA link.. haha.. that is so simple!!
    but how can i set somthing up to be download OTA.

for example.. i got a theme for my phone.. i want to make it availiable OTA installation. how do i do so? where and what files do i upload?