Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 212223242526

You will not be able to download direct to your BB without a data plan. ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Advertisement

You will not be able to download direct to your BB without a data plan. You need to look for Themes provided for Desktop Manager installation.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Cbony08 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've installed the theme following all of the directions but i dont kno how to apply it on my phone! someone plz help me out

Cbony08 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i hav a pearl

tfung no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2076720F
    Does anyone know how to install a theme from 8700 into a curve? I loaded the files into my curve, and see it in the application list. But can't select it in the themes option...

j5josher no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    blah
    i have pearl 8100 the themes are loaded on to the adv. apps. i put allow on everything... and even deleted and reloaded everything 5 times got one to work but since that it screwed up... please my email is j5josher@y.a.h.o.o..c

tjopearson no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ please help! I want to find a barack obama theme for my 8330 curve, I found 1 but it won't dl onto my phone. I think its for another model. Can't I just find a theme and dl it to my bb ota?

vahjayjay no está en línea Stack level 1
    ya im having the same problem maybe it only will allow one theme at a time?

useagle3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i have b.b 8330.im looking some free themes for it(free).can anyone tell where to find them.useagle3

Jewls1825 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am not sure if this is even where I post my problem so I appologize to you all in advance if I'm doing it wrong. I am new to Blackberry phones. I have no problem downloading ringtones and all that but lately I have been looking for a theme and have yet to find one for the 8330. I need to know if I can download one directly to my phone using the net on my phone, or if I have to do it via a computer which I do not have? I also don't understand bb messenger. Do you add people from like aim msn and yahoo or..? I have tried to add some friends and nothing has happened, says pending since like a week ago. One last thing is, has anyone had problems with their 8330? I have had mine since Friday (it is now weds.) And the first time I tried to make a call it connected but I couldn't hear it ringing and I also couldn't hear the person on the other line but they could hear me just fine. It happens all the time, verizon is supposed to replace my phone because every time this happens I have to take the battery out and restart the phone. I also had a problem with my ringer getting stuck on vibrate when all the settings said loud. Just wondering if I'm the only one or if its happened to others? Thanks in advance for help!

atrack no está en línea Stack level 1
    when i click ota it just saves as jad how do i get it as a .zip or .alx??? pm me please!!

ttrell no está en línea Stack level 1
    hi I have a blackberry 8330 can someone help me get themes ota downloads

sassy1984 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ive created a theme (my first) but I am not sure how to use it. its on my PC i can I get it to my phone?

staapes57 no está en línea Stack level 1

posting

excellent post....thank you so much for the help

luni1974 no está en línea Stack level 1
    how do you install themes on the bb 8350i i they show in phone just not in themes

mobi900 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by luni1974 View Post
    how do you install themes on the bb 8350i i they show in phone just not in themes
    How to install applications (JAR, COD or JAD) on Blackberry? how to install blackberry themes
    Last edited by mobi900; 05-27-2011 at 04:32 AM.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 212223242526