Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

ok ive loaded the themes , changed the permission , did a hard reboot and ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

FinchWOrm no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EA14C7

Re: Themes: How To Find, Download, Install And Activate

Advertisement

ok ive loaded the themes , changed the permission , did a hard reboot and the pull battery and they still dont show , i have the 8100 pearl.. whats with that? i also downloaded the right themes ,

what gets me is the other day i had one and it worked and then i took it off. but now even when i load that one again nothing its pissing me off :cry:

jtwelsh no está en línea Stack level 1

testings

am i the only one who does not know

how to add themes

to my blackberry

pearl device

help please

when is the red pearl coming out

testing tests

testing testing test

one more im sorry

shua no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down Re: Themes: How To Find, Download, Install And Activate

I FOLLOW ALL THIS STEPS AND I STILL CANT SEE THE THEMES ON OPTIONS>THEME MENU ANYBODY CAN HELP ME I HAVE DESKTOP SOFTWARE V4.2 INSTALLED ON MY PC AND OS HANDHELD V4.2 ALSO I USED AND ALLOWED THE PLAZMIC THEME READER WITH THE DOWNLOAD THEMES AND STILL NOT GETTING RESULTS.HOW CAN I SEE THIS THEMES AND APPLY THEM TO MY BLACKBERRY PEARL.

HOW DO I ACTIVATE MY THEME?:

Well, when your BB reboots, go to Options>Themes...See your themes there? YAY!!! All you have to do is scroll down and click your trackwheel and choose activate...TADA! Your new theme is active!

But wait, what if you go to your themes and it's not there? Well, sorry to tell you but you messed up somewhere along the line and you just have to keep going until you get it right... Ha..Not really...Just messing with you again...

Ok, you've loaded your themes but they don't appear in the "Themes" section under your options (Which is typical for the 71XX series Blackberry). Here is what you need to do. Go to Options>Advanced Options>Applications. When you open the advanced options, you are going to see a list of every one you have loaded onto your BB. What you are going to be looking for is something that is labeled either the name of the theme(s) you loaded (Eg: Superman, Simpsons, etc), or something that looks like: plasmic_com.....04.15.2006.3423...Something similar. Not that exact writing, because they will vary by theme.

Found it? Good. Now scroll down to it and click your trackwheel. A menu will come up. Scroll to "Edit Permissions". See that one that is set at "Custom" and the other 2 at Allow? We need to change that. So scroll to where it says "Custom" (probably under Interactions), click your trackwheel, and change it to allow. Now SAVE your settings! Exit back out to the main menu. Now reset your Blackberry by doing a hard reset. This can be achieved by taking the battery out for 3 seconds and putting it back in. Your Blackberry will now reboot.

Once it has finished rebooting, go to Options>Themes...And there they are! WOO HOO! You're new theme(s) are ready to use! Activate them and enjoy!

If you have any problems, feel free to PIN me or search through the pinstack forums (There is tons of great information there).

Until Next Time, N8

Copyright 2006 Pinstack.com[/quote]

melvina no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyRVC
    ummmm ok i have a stupid question.. I made my own theme, but the extension on it is thm and can't get it to go into the application loader... what did I do wrong?
    Hello, 3 beginner questions for me
    - how do we create one's own theme ?
    - where can we find alternate icone (I like the themes I have in my BBerry but would just like to change the icons)
    - is there a theme in the form of a list with icons (and not either icons or list)

thanks a lot!!

jerome521 no está en línea Stack level 2

Hi,
    I followed all the instructions listed on how to download the theme but I still cannot edit the permission. I can see the 3 items, one says Custom and the rest are set to allow. I tried editing the permission to allow 3 but it went back to custom. Is there any solution to this? I tried this all the themes that I downloaded and they still do not show up under Themes. thanks.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

jermone - have you tried a soft reset/battery pull? with phone on, take out battery, leave out 30 seconds, put battery back in and wait for bb to initialize. see if that helps