Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by bsjmcconnell If you have an external SD card you can turn on ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

noodles80 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by bsjmcconnell View Post
    If you have an external SD card you can turn on the mass storage to your device by going to

Options>Media Card>Mass Storage set to "ON">Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected set to "YES"

Then when you plug in your BB to the desktop it will open up a window that lets you select an option to "open folder to view files" if you click that then open the "blackberry" folder.

Once there you can copy the .jad/.jar file from the theme drectly into the folder on your bb.

then once copied, disconnect your BB from your PC, goto your media icon, click your BB menu key select "explore" select "media card" select "blackberry" there you should see the file you copied into it. select it and it shoud start to install.

got my memory card, then put it in, did the mass storage and opened the media manager. i went down to folders where it said blackberry and dont know what to do next. i just tried to copy and paste the file with .jad and it gave me a runtime error and keeps shutting down. what am i doing wrong?

stewy_fallingup no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile

here download this that's what i use and it works!!! X)

blackberrysoftwarelist.net/blackberry-OTA-Downloader.aspx

make it a url

it tells you how to install them too!!

noodles80 no está en línea Stack level 1
    thanks but I actually figured out how to install them! Wow do I feel like an idiot!

astrojdr no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3195A030
    alright you just go to download the theme. Make sure it is *.Jad *.jar otherwise you use the desktop manager. if it is OTA just use your blackberry browser

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12