How do i put themes on my blackberry!!Im pretty new to the whole BB thing ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

HotMattyUK22 no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up Helpppp Me Anybody!

Advertisement

How do i put themes on my blackberry!!Im pretty new to the whole BB thing this site inclueded Well ive been trying for ages to install a theme on my curve 8310 and still no luck when i say ages im talking like two weeks lol!!Some dude off here helped me on MSN he sent me a few themes which went on to my desktop manager but when i download themes myself i cant get them in my ADD option it says something like error!What do i do?Anyhelp would be apprciated big time =D

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Well if you want a really easy way to get themes, go to the themes section here on pinstack. Look for ones that say for 83xx and then you will want ota which means over the air thru your bb, no pc needed.

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

Forgot to mention that after doing that, if you go into themes and don't see it...don't freak out, sometimes you need to do a battery pull. If you need anything else pm me. Otherwise if its a zip file you need your pc, unzip and open the file. You will use your desktop mgr for loading it to your bb. Make sure the ones you are wanting are for the right os and right device

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Also, if the error you get when you try to add themes from your PC says "no additional applications for your device were found" then check out this link, it will explain:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ere_found.html

If you still have more questions just post back and someone will help you out.