OK, I think I attatched the screen shot of what I am seeing when I ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Help With Unlocking themes!!!

Advertisement

OK, I think I attatched the screen shot of what I am seeing when I am trying to open my BB Pearl folder so I can change the carrier codes for the themes. I am so lost.

I have the BB Pearl 8100...what other information do you need for me to get help, and where on earth can I find it???

Thank you so much!
    Attached Images Attached Images

PIN/ID

Re: Help With Unlocking themes!!!

Also, how do I know if I have to download that OS program. Shouldn't it already be on my computer somewhere when I put the desk top manager on the computer?

Can someone PLEASE IM me on MSN???? And walk me through this thing? I am so dumb!!!!!

sashadelgado@hotmail.com

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

First installing Desktop manager does not install the handheld software. And once you install the Handheld software on your PC then you can go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared and find the folder that is named for the OS file you just downloaded. You will find the blackberry.alx file in that folder.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

laz
    laz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244701B4

yeah you have to dl and install the new OS then you will find this location np
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\8100-v4.2.0.71_P2.2.0.41
    and if your on Cingular like me dl this and replace the axl file with mine
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/r4f048

PIN/ID

ok, laz...i just downloaded that file...the blackberry.alx file. Can I just open it and change the carrier id? Then what do I do? Save it, adn then what?

PIN/ID

ok, this thing still isnt' working. I know you all are probably just as frustrated with me as I am with this darn program.

I downloaded the file THREE TIMES already. the last time...I gave up on trying to find the TMOBILE codes...because all their codes are JUST THE SAME as Cingular...they are BOTH 102 so I am very confused and VERY frustrated.

envy no está en línea Stack level 1

nice laz i dl the file replaced wow sweet if you ever get more themes please just post the file so i can just replace it i couldent figure it out my self i just dl yours w0ot now i have extra themes

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by sashadelgado
    ok, this thing still isnt' working. I know you all are probably just as frustrated with me as I am with this darn program.

I downloaded the file THREE TIMES already. the last time...I gave up on trying to find the TMOBILE codes...because all their codes are JUST THE SAME as Cingular...they are BOTH 102 so I am very confused and VERY frustrated.
    T-Mo is 100 Cingular is 102.

If you have a Cingular Branded Phone you need to add the Cingular ID (102)to whatever theme you want to unlock per the instructions, and vice versa if you have a T-mo branded phone.

ram100987 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DEA9F9

ur profile says u have cingular, so all you have to do with that file is download it and put it in C:\Program files\common files\RIM\Shared\loader files\8100-v4.2.1.66_p2.3.0.57\

laz already changed all the vendor codes in that file to cingulars vender code which is 102. jsut move the file to the above location, run apploader and ur set.

angeleyes no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2404A818

laz, i tried to dl your file, but it isn't available anymore.