Hey guys, No doubt, I'm new to the whole "Theme Building" but, I was wondering ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

JakeHasABB no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Help me! Creating my own themes!

Advertisement

Hey guys,
    No doubt, I'm new to the whole "Theme Building" but, I was wondering if I could get a little advice or help from those more experienced. Right now I'm working on a Today theme for my Blackberry Curve 8310. I've tried customizing things like the signal bar and batter bar in Photoshop but I can't seem to get them to line up right. Is there any template or specific distance each one should be separated by? Also, I was wondering if there was any place where I could download icons or if it'd be easier just to make my own.

Thanks in advance!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    check the download section here for theme building goodies...both myself and ozrial have donated a lot of different elements for building themes.

here is a tutorial on creating zen icons

also, for a tutorial on making the banner meters, look in your help files located on your hard drive.
    here is the path to mine (came with plazmic CDK) so hopefully yours is in the same place.

C:\Program Files\Plazmic CDK 4.2.2\docs

Thanks a lot . I'll test it out and let you know how it turns out and probably have more questions haha

I got the banners to work and I know how to put icons in, just making them look good is my problem. I checked the goodies and used a few of them to help. Is there a way I could edit different layouts (i.e. the "L" theme, or Today Plus)?

dj_polak15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    sweet

Is there anyway to get the L theme or Today Plus theme to edit?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    no, there isn't...sorry.

there is a newer version in beta right now that allows for that, but it hasn't been made available to the general public yet (its a private beta program)