I have tried to download and install a theme or two from places like *********.com ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

acey612 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EECD10

Question Help is appreciated

Advertisement

I have tried to download and install a theme or two from places like *********.com I have tried OTA downloads, and also the Zip file installation.

I then pull the battery just as it asks, but the new theme will not appear in options>Themes. The only things that appear there are the ones that came with the BB.

Any ideas anyone? Thanks a lot.

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: Help is appreciated

Did you install the theme reader?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

acey612,

Go to Options/Advanced Options/Applications. Do you have an application named com_plazmic_themereader? If so, then you probably installed the themereader for the version 4.1 based themes. This is causing you not to be able to activate the themes. If you didn't install the theme reader and don't see it under Applications, open the menu there and select modules. If you see the module named previously then you probably have the correct version. In this case you need to check the permissions, from the menu. If you don't find it there you will need to re-install the handheld software to get the theme reader module updated.

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

acey612 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EECD10

When I go under modules, I DO find the plazmic theme I installed, but I don't find a reader, this, acording to what you said, may mean I need to re-install, my handheld software. How do I do that, and Will I lose data?

Thanks again,
    - Eric

BB Addict for one Year
    Southport, North Carolina