I have downloaded some MP3 ringtones from this forum but am unable to install them... ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

weilii no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Help: How do I install MP# ringtones?

Advertisement

I have downloaded some MP3 ringtones from this forum but am unable to install them... Tried emailing the MP3 file to myself, but there is no detach/install command when I click the trackwheel.... Any suggestions?

Thanks!

weilii no está en línea Stack level 1
    btw - I'm using an 8707G.... Thanks!

tony_ctc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2434cbed
    Hey weilii...

You should save the mp3 in the memory (any memory: device or sd)... Then go to the blackbery media program or file explorer, select the file you want to define as a ringtone, then in the menu will appear "define as a ringtone"... Or something like... I guess it's the second option in the menu...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    you could also save the mp3 to your PC and use DTM to install them on your 8707. this works well for me

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    If you have the ringtones on your computer and dont have a BlackBerry with compatible software to load via DM you can load your ringtones to any site that offers online storage. My personal favorite is www.box.net, where you load the tune to the site, then grab a link and email that link to your BB, then load the tune through the internet on your BB. Any questions please ask.