Does Anyone How Any Idea Why My 8700 Wont Accept Ota Themes?? I Tried It ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

bapesta no está en línea Stack level 2

Help, Help, Help.....

Advertisement

Does Anyone How Any Idea Why My 8700 Wont Accept Ota Themes??
    I Tried It On My Friend's 8700 And It Worked Perfectly Fine. Are There 2 Different 8700 VISION?? Or Think There Are Restrcition On Mine, If So How Do I Know Or Check???

ANY STACKER CAN SLOVE MY THEME PROBLEM WILL RECIEVE 6 IPHONE AT FREE OF CHARGE!!! THANKS GUYS

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Help, Help, Help.....

Quote Originally Posted by bapesta
    Does Anyone How Any Idea Why My 8700 Wont Accept Ota Themes??
    I Tried It On My Friend's 8700 And It Worked Perfectly Fine. Are There 2 Different 8700 VISION?? Or Think There Are Restrcition On Mine, If So How Do I Know Or Check???

ANY STACKER CAN SLOVE MY THEME PROBLEM WILL RECIEVE 6 IPHONE AT FREE OF CHARGE!!! THANKS GUYS
    Use your Internet Browser, and make sure in its options you have all items checked, and that you have Emulation set to BlackBerry.

If that doesn't fix it, you may need updated firmware. Go to your provider's site to get the latest version.

If that doesn't fix it, you may need to remove vendor specific info. Who's your provider anyway?
    JerryD

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

I see you asked this in a couple other posts and some stackers have responded to help you. But I dont see many replies to their questions.

Are you on a company BB or is it your own?

Was it previously owned or did you buy it brand new?

Do you have the Plazmic Theme Reader on your BB, it will be under options, applications?

Are there definitely 87xx themes or maybe from a different series BB?

Answer these questions please and we will get this working for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jdellasala
    Use your Internet Browser, and make sure in its options you have all items checked, and that you have Emulation set to BlackBerry.

If that doesn't fix it, you may need updated firmware. Go to your provider's site to get the latest version.

If that doesn't fix it, you may need to remove vendor specific info. Who's your provider anyway?

Thank you soooooooooooooo much for ur reply. yes i use my internet all the ime on my 8700. im with ROgers in Canada and i have the top of the line plan, paying close to 140 / month.

so now m gonna go into my internet instruction and checked my option and just changed it the EMULATION to BB..it was set to some other. im hoping this will work now!!!

ill get bak to u in 5 mins...thnaks

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    I see you asked this in a couple other posts and some stackers have responded to help you. But I dont see many replies to their questions.

Are you on a company BB or is it your own?

Was it previously owned or did you buy it brand new?

Do you have the Plazmic Theme Reader on your BB, it will be under options, applications?

Are there definitely 87xx themes or maybe from a different series BB?

Answer these questions please and we will get this working for you.
    Yes this my personal phone and was purchased brand new from ebay.
    yes ive insalled the theme reader right after each theme and its still not working.
    yes they are for sure 8700 iphone themes.
    im now tryin it again bcuz someone just ask me to check my internet option and change something on there, so now ill do it all over again and see if this works.

Thanks alot for ur help anyways.....if it work ill send u the 6 iphone themes too at free of charge ok!! ill get bak to u

Quote Originally Posted by jdellasala

NO is still not woirking....i just tried it with the Emulation changed to BB and its still a no go!!! im so stressed.

SO now i guess i have to update fireware.

how do i remove vendor specific info btw???

thanks for ur help, too bad it doesnt work!!

PIN/ID
    3056468b

I would like to ask you to try the following theme, and let me know if it loads on your BB.

http://mobile41.com/87xx%20Themes/cp6169/Ocean.zip

Just click the link and download the file. Then load it through your desktop manager.

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    I would like to ask you to try the following theme, and let me know if it loads on your BB.

http://mobile41.com/87xx%20Themes/cp6169/Ocean.zip

Just click the link and download the file. Then load it through your desktop manager.
    bUT I DONT HAVE THE BB USB CABLE....I LOST IT..THAT IS WHY I BEEN DOING EVERYTHING OTA... BUT ILL TRY THAT ASAP...GONNA ASK MY BUDDY FOR IT...OR DO U HAVE THAT THEME OTA LINK??? IF SO, I CAN DO THAT RIGHT NOW CP!!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

bapesta - what sort of error are you getting? do you see the themes in your applications just not in the theme list under options?

PIN/ID
    3056468b