So I have been trying to find a theme for my blackberry 8130! Don't know ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

pontiaclover no está en línea Stack level 1

help applying themes from here!!!!

Advertisement

So I have been trying to find a theme for my blackberry 8130! Don't know how to get it once I've unzipped it from the computer! Is their a way to do it just over the phone? When I do try it from the device manager ut won't reconize the file or something like that please help someone new to this black berry
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    First you need to make sure that the theme you are trying to download is made for your device and OS version, which you can find by going to options/about.. You can downlaod it straight to your device if you have a data plan and the theme maker made an OTA (.jad) link for it. If it is a zip file, that would need to be done through the desktop manager.

pontiaclover no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ok so I found one atlest they were the ota! But while reading through those! How does one make their own theme! Is it a special program that need to be downloaded! Is it free! And does it go on the phone or desktop?

firegeek no está en línea Stack level 3
    There is a whole section on theme building somewhere around here. I, myself, tried and failed horribly at building a theme. You need to download the Plazmic Theme creator. I believe that is free. There is also a simulator for whichever devoice you decide to build for. All of this is done from your pc.
    Hook up with some of the developers. They are a wealth of knowledge and I think they would help.
    Good luck!!!!