Hi! Fry here. Just got myself a BB Pearl from the good old people over ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

Slightly_Amused no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Hello! My small Intro with a custom theme question.

Advertisement

Hi! Fry here. Just got myself a BB Pearl from the good old people over at T-Mobile. I have been using alot of HTC phones and PDA types and was always afraid to move to BB, Now (2 days after i got it) im learning more and more about it and seeing its hella usefull. Especially for the meetings and apts I got. So yeah. Enough about me on to my question.

First thing you do when you get a phone.....CUSTOMIZE IT! All i see are these themes which look.....in essance, the same just diffrent pics. Im wondering if its possible to make a theme with my "Widigits" on the left of the screen like always and a weather app/music app/RSS news feed on the right where the screen is empty. Just curious if anyone has seen something like that or knows if its possible.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Hello and welcome to the fascinating world of blackberry and pinstack. To answer your question.. Yes you can customize themes.. There are theme builders out there. Some are a little more advanced than others. The theme you are probably looking for sounds to me like a today plus one.. Were you got two sets of icons.. In one side all your browsing, contacts, etc, and in the bottom different apps. Let me know. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Slightly_Amused no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Yeah A App..Mainly Weather/maps/or News RSS feed. Instead of it being a regular app that youd click to to open it would be always open. How cool would it be to have a map program open on the today screen of the BB or a RSS from your favrote news program. Im thinking about it and just wondering if its already been done/can be done/ and if i get it done would people use it?
    Last edited by Slightly_Amused; 08-04-2008 at 11:53 PM.