I have searched for this problem I am having and not sure where to go ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

jeanne4kats no está en línea Stack level 3

Having trouble here, Need Some Advice!!

I have searched for this problem I am having and not sure where to go but it does have to do with extracting themes so I hope an expert can advise me.
    I downloaded the plasmic theme builder and am trying to build my own theme but as I was doing this I ran into a theme I wanted and asked a question about the difference between a .jad and a .jar file, well I got a response and was told I needed a zip extractor that would extract those kind of files.
    Well I found one called "ZipExpress" and downloaded it and it did work, but the one that came with PC is now not there. Before I got that and the Theme Builder I know I had a place at the top of my folder that had "Extract Files" but now it is gone.
    I downloaded the "WinZip" extractor and am trying to use that but it seems that I have messed up somewhere.
    I was under the impression that there was a "built-in" file extractor with my pc, which is Vista but supposedly as with XP they had a built-in extractor but now for some reason it is gone. I never had trouble extracting files before I installed Plasmic and the Zip Express, but I am not saying that is the problem but it didn't start until then.
    Before all of this the file extractor I had would extract the files in same folder, but I am so confused I just need someone to tell me what I did and if I can get the one that came with the pc back and what the heck the name of it is.
    Winzip is not free so I am not going to continue to use it so anyone, please help!!
    Last edited by jeanne4kats; 10-02-2008 at 02:27 PM. Reason: solved my own problem