Hello I am extreme rookie with a BB 7100... I know that it is an ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

jeffcox800 no está en línea Stack level 1

General HELP needed

Advertisement

Hello
    I am extreme rookie with a BB 7100... I know that it is an older model but it is my first.

I want to personalize my phone. I don't think I have the latest OS (the 4.1)... Can anyone help me make me phone cool, I guess.

I also wanted to know about transfering my Address Book from my old Motorola V551 phone to my new BB without having to manually type it. I have created ringtones for my old V551.. Can I put these on my BB anyway... Bluetooth will not connect via BB to Moto. Thanks for all the help

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: General HELP needed

Hi there,welcome to pinstack.

Go to options and choose "about". Tell us what OS version you have.

For ringtones you have to get them from the internet, and midi or possible adp will work.

For the address book you need to put the sim from your V551 into the BB and upload them, if thats not a possibility then you must get the V551 contacts to the computer to load the them into Outlook or a similar program to load to your BB.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Welcome to the Stacks Jeffcox800. Let us know how you make out with this and if there is anything else we can do to help.

likefre no está en línea Stack level 4

Welcome jefcoxx800!