Nowadays, everyone knows blackberry blends in our daily life. But many people are trouble with ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

Serafina no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Free themes download -- alpha2 97/96/89 os5.0, You will not regret!

Advertisement

Nowadays, everyone knows blackberry blends in our daily life. But many people are trouble with the disordering theme . So do I. Now I find a kind of theme that helps me, so I want to share it with you. It is called alpha2 developed by 021team. I write some main features about it here.

Firstly, it has the rhythmic blue-black background and the design of lagre elegant gray icons coupled with a dusky blue fingerprints. When gently rolling the touchwhee, you will see the pale blue jumping.

Secondly, the advanced technology of SVG makes all themes run more smoothly.

Thirdly, cool black style. This style is my favorite.

Lastly,on the HomeScreen, the BOTTOM TOOLBAR [the button:7(alt+z), 8(alt+x)] and TODAY ENTRY[the button: 4(alt+s),5(alt+d )] be showed and hidden.

Now this kind of theme is in promotion activity. The homescreen and lockscreen with water is free to use. After some time, it seems that they have more to sell and you can choose what you like to buy.
    It is really convenience for me. I like it very much and believe it also can put you at ease. What’s the wait? If I were you, I will try it immediately.
    In shortly, I have tried it. It is all more than I hoped for.

kkevin no está en línea Stack level 1
    Wow. So cool. This is what I want. I finally find it. Thank you very much.

I think so too. I believe 021 team will develop more beautiful and cool themes. We are all waiting patiently. hehe...

Smile

Some people like using the Ota file, so here are the new links Ota znd Zip that download for free. You can choose what you like.
    Theme Name: alpha2 -- 97/96/90/89 os 5.0/4.6/461
    Theme Author: 021 systems
    Theme Cost: Free
    Download Link(s): Ota
    www.021systems.com/d/t/alpha2/89.jad
    www.021systems.com/d/t/alpha2/89_461.jad
    www.021systems.com/d/t/alpha2/90.jad
    www.021systems.com/d/t/alpha2/90_460.jad
    www.021systems.com/d/t/alpha2/97.jad (include 9630 os 5.0)
    zip
    www.021systems.com/d/t/alpha2/89.zip
    www.021systems.com/d/t/alpha2/89_461.zip
    www.021systems.com/d/t/alpha2/90.zip
    www.021systems.com/d/t/alpha2/90_460.zip
    www.021systems.com/d/t/alpha2/97.zip (include 9630 os 5.0)

If you have any suggestions or opinions about it, plz feel free to post here. Thank you.