Screensavers are Finally Here This file was contributed by casthompson, who supported blackberrywallpapers from the ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

Ventor no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    400BE626

Free Star Wars Blackberry Screensaver

Advertisement

Screensavers are Finally Here

This file was contributed by casthompson, who supported blackberrywallpapers from the start. Thanks Cas for helping us along the way!!

Click Here To Download

The screensaver program will show up in your options menu after you install it. Its best used when your standby screen is disabled first.

Free for all Pinstack members to enjoy!

provided by www.blackberrywallpapers.com

|

JdotRperiod no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20057F71
    I just bought a 7230 bb. And I am clueless as 2 how i got about transfering that zip file to the bb. Can u please help me out

Ventor no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    400BE626
    Unzip the file and then using your desktop manager software, you can install the screensaver.

sageleader no está en línea Stack level 1
    Anybody know where I can get this in .jar and .jad files to I can edit the program myself? I want it to show a clock instead of a picture.

Buk_eye01 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E85DB9

Re: Free Star Wars Blackberry Screensaver

any other screensavers out there?

MysterMDD no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventor
    Screensavers are Finally Here

The screensaver program will show up in your options menu after you install it. Its best used when your standby screen is disabled first.

|
    I must be a little bit newer than I thought. How does one go about disabling the standby screen? (This app will work on 7200 series models, right?)

MysterMDD no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by MysterMDD
    I must be a little bit newer than I thought. How does one go about disabling the standby screen? (This app will work on 7200 series models, right?)
    Okay, yeah. Major brain fart on my part. Just ignore that last post, please.

On a separate note about the screen saver, it does work on my 7290 and looks awesome. Ventor, please pass along a kudos to Cas. Also, if you can, would you mind to ask him/her how difficult it was to write a screen saver and what software was used? (I enjoy making my own themes and would also enjoy making my own screen savers and other apps.) Thanks.