I started out just wanting to make a theme for myself because I started using ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

JavaBratt no está en línea Stack Professional

FREE Perfectly Purple for 8530 OS5

Advertisement

I started out just wanting to make a theme for myself because I started using QuickLaunch and didn't really have the need for a bunch of icons. Plus I was having a hard time finding themes to match my device (violet Curve 8530).

As it turns out, I really enjoyed making it and decided to share it with everyone. Then once I realized how many people were also looking for the same type of theme, I decided to make it in a few different versions. That being said, here they are. Just please keep in mind they were made for the 85xx series with OS5, but have ONLY been tested on the 8530 OS5.

All of the Perfectly Purple Themes use Dimension Icons and have custom wallpapers (Dark Purple fading down into Lite Purple) to make them more "wallpaper friendly". They have NO transitions to keep them running fast and smooth, while not taking up a lot of space. You can view screenshots of each by clicking their corresponding OTA link.

Perfectly Purple 1.0
    5 icon home screen + WS in banner (slot 6) + HT (slots 1-4)
    Download 1.0 OTA

Perfectly Purple 1.2
    5 icon home screen + WS in banner (slot 1) + HT (slots 2-5) + HD (Esc/Hide & Space/Show)
    Download 1.2 OTA

Perfectly Purple 1.4
    10 icon home screen (2 rows of five) + WS in banner (slot 1) + HT (slots 2-5) + Double HD (Esc/Hide & Space/Show)
    Download 1.4 OTA

Perfectly Purple 1.6
    18-icon Sliding Dock + Ws in banner (slot 1) + HT (slots 2-7)
    Download 1.6 OTA

Please do leave a comment if you find a bug, have a general comment and/or suggestion. Your feedback is always welcomed!

Thanks and I hope they are enjoyed!
    iPhone 5C | iOS 7.0.4
    iPad 3 - 32GB | iOS 7.0.4

Theme Support Info

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    nice job with these versions, glad you are enjoying making your own themes

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

JavaBratt no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaMag View Post
    nice job with these versions, glad you are enjoying making your own themes
    Thanks PapaMag!!

I do enjoy it, but it would be SO much easier if the .svg part wasn't like trying to read German LOL!
    iPhone 5C | iOS 7.0.4
    iPad 3 - 32GB | iOS 7.0.4

Theme Support Info