Hi Everyone. I have been a member of many of the different Blackberry websites, forums, ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

psychicreader80 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Free BB themes, wallpapers, icon packs & apps

Advertisement

Hi Everyone. I have been a member of many of the different Blackberry websites, forums, and online stores for years now and I love it so much! Everyone is always willing to help and give up all those little tips and secrets just because. It is like our own little Blackberry family. What I decided to do is to build a website that would give back to everyone who had been willing to help me in the past. Here is what I did… I started www.freebbstuff.ning.com for everyone to utilize for free. There is currently no charge for anything on my site & no requirement to sign up. I just wanted to share and I hope someone out there can benefit from my website.
    I noticed that when I was beginning to make themes for Blackberry, I had a really hard time finding pre-made Blackberry Icons that were worth using. I could always come up with the perfect wallpapers, perfect color scheme, then I struggled to find or even worse make Blackberry sized icons. So I offer tons of free pre-made icons packs, already for you to use. I also have a ton of different wallpapers, special icon packs, special icons to change the notification on your Blackberry and everything. I did much searching and creating in order to find and put all of this together and I do not expect anything in return, just hope it benefits someone out there. If you would like to become a member I would appreciate it, but like I said, it is not required.

By the way, I also offer pre-made Blackberry Themes for free as well. So this website is for everyone who loves Blackberry. Enjoy Everyone! See my contact info below, if needed.
    Jessica
    <embed wmode="opaque" src="http://static.ning.com/socialnetworkmain/widgets/index/swf/badge.swf?v=4.11.2%3Acc34b3b" FlashVars="backgroundColor=0x3333FF&textColor=0x00 0000&config=http%3A%2F%2Ffreebbstuff.ning.com%2Fma in%2Fbadge%2FshowPlayerConfig%3F%26size%3Dlarge%26 username%3D3cbo4dy8h05t7" width="206" height="242" bgColor="#3333FF" scale="noscale" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"> </embed><br /><small><a href="http://freebbstuff.ning.com">Visit <em>Free Stuff for Blackberry</em></a></small><br />

www.freebbstuff.ning.com
    freebbstuff@gmail.com
    www.twitter.com/psychicreader80

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Wow! I think this absolutly amazing. I am new to the whole theme building thing, but buiding websites is what I have LOVED doing for years! Especially the graphics. And its like you said, its sooo eastyp come up with just the right backgrounds and color schemes, but the icons are the trick. And then once you find, or make the icons, then you have to struggle with resizing them and getting them JUST the way you want them. So my hats off to you and I would be glad to become a member.
    BlackBerry8130/4.5.0.169 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

psychicreader80 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Thanks so much for your reply. I appreciate your comments so much!

becmc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Pls Ask
    Ifeel the same way. I luv being part of this bb family. Everyone is so helpful. Thank you so much for all your hard work. Your site is awsome.
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.127 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

becmc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Pls Ask
    I feel the same way. I luv being part of this bb family. Everyone is so helpful. Thank you so much for all your hard work. Your site is awesome.
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.127 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Thanks for the goodies, just a FYI what is embedded to the OP it doesn't show when viewing via mobile, just show the html code....
    BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.190 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/1

barneybear777 no está en línea Stack level 1
    WOW! I just visited your website. You've got some beautiful wallpapers.