Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi I'm a big fan of Fat Albert and would love to have a zen ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

lordhavmercy no está en línea Stack level 3

Fat Albert Theme please help

Advertisement

Hi I'm a big fan of Fat Albert and would love to have a zen or icons theme for my 8700. I'm running 4.5.0.99. Please if you can make it don't forget to add the menu button for us. Thanks.
    U might not be the best lookin girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away......Sent via BlackBerry for
    Nous (Co-CEO of Micface Ent.)..myspace.com/nous_of_cdg or www.reverbnation.com/cdg

anyone
    U might not be the best lookin girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away......Sent via BlackBerry for
    Nous (Co-CEO of Micface Ent.)..myspace.com/nous_of_cdg or www.reverbnation.com/cdg

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    The project was abandoned I believe. If you want I can pick it up where it was left at and make you one. Just let me know what exactly you're looking for. I'm apologize no one's made your theme yet. What exactly are you looking for? Let me know what OS are you running and obviously you're using a 87xx, correct? Well, if you're still interested just let me know okay?

Thank You So much....I'm running 4.5.0.124 on my 8700g. I would love to have maybe a zen(i don't care what kind) or a Icons theme with the gang as movable Icons and you know different pics and sceens as background.....oh oh yeah the main background could be the whole gang together..yeah yeah

tantricsunflowr no está en línea Stack level 2
    Question for ya...do you want the animated (cartoon version) or the movie that was produced in 2004?
    tantricsunflowr

PIN:

i would like the animated(cartoon version)....thanks for asking...i forgot all about the movie..lol

help

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I'll try to have your theme up by tomorrow lordhavmercy. I've been extremely busy lately. No worries, I'll try to make it as soon as I can. I got the icons already. Not my kinda work but I'll attempt to make it as nice as I can.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

thank you very much....im sure it will be great

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    No worries

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I think something like this would look okay. Again, this is not my kind of work. So, don't expect perfection .

Or this one

Last edited by raton; 01-20-2009 at 06:36 PM.

seymour72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Will the fat Albert theme be available for other stackers? I love the preliminary pics!

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    The theme will be available for the 87xx series. If you'd like me to export it for your device; be sure to let me know now before I finish it up. I could export it to the 83xx and 88xx. 81xx series will require more work and probably will take longer.

seymour72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have a Curve 8330 os 4.5! I would love a copy, thanks in advance! Jenny

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    The theme's been completed and posted here: http://forums.pinstack.com/showthrea...97#post1032097

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast