I've tried mailing myself some mp3s I've clipped using WavePad. I'd like to use these ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

endyke no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Detaching MP3s

Advertisement

I've tried mailing myself some mp3s I've clipped using WavePad. I'd like to use these as ring tones. Problem is, none of the mail clients I've set up have the option to save the file. The attachment is listed but I can't save it anywhere. Do I need a utility or special app?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Detaching MP3s

I may be wrong but only your WebClient email address has the ability to view attachments. The emails you have incorporated are probably POP3, Yahoo, Gmail, those will not be able to view attachments.

pentace no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    No all email with the exception of redirector has the ability to view attachments but as far as mp3s go you cannot mail them to yourself they must be downloaded via a url due to the fact there is not actually an mp3 folder to save to it is in the software ringtone only

pentace no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

The way I do it personally is I use the Avvenu program in our download section to dl them directly from my pc to my bb

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Ah, I see your point. Thanks Pentace. I guess there is an issue with my Yahoo email account. I cannot view attachments on it, but I can on my BES and webclient.